Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I know it's wrong but I just haven't been able to get past the name yet. Every time I hear it I think of Jed Clampett.

319 million documented people in the U.S. and we're drawing from two families? Something isn't right here. I mean really, this is a peculiar situation that the average citizen should find somewhat suspect. This is extremely odd. What has happened to our society. This is like a bad joke, but it's a bit more serious. There are extremely good politicians out there, but the populous listens to to the simplistic ramblings of the new corporate based media.
    Left or right, conservative or liberal, we seem to have lost the ability to make rational decisions regarding the ability to function as a functional society.

^^^ Uh, yes - well stated!
    Last edited by Zacha341; December-18-14 at 10:58 AM.

"Just Say No"

America functions "In spite of itself"

Jeb called the NSA's mass collection of Americans' phone records his favorite thing about the Obama administration. Remember when Republicans were for small government?

Although there seems to be little grass root Republican support for Jeb, many Republicans will be convinced by the corporate owned media that Jeb is the only Republican who can beat Hillary. Meanwhile, although many Democrats would prefer Warren or some progressive Democrat to Hillary, the corporate owned media will convince them that Hillary is the candidate most likely to beat a Republican. Either way, the 1% wins.

Slightly related, a Jeb/Rubio team would erode the Democrat's hold on the Hispanic vote but we would still be stuck with Jeb's corporatist policies.

Yet, you have Limbaugh et al pushing him, blah-de-dah. Yep so much for the difference making a distinction between the eh-uh 'parties'. Demicans and Republicrats, whatever. The base is usually steeped in elitism and deceit top down.

Standby for more 'admixtures', duplicities, shape-shifting and what not. I need a barf bag to think the Clinton and Bush redux is the best we have.

Even more joyful that you might have to work increasingly hard to 'ignore' the info coming forth, and somehow hard-polish to make to make these candidates shine.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Jeb called the NSA's mass collection of Americans' phone records his favorite thing about the Obama administration. Remember when Republicans were for small government?
    Last edited by Zacha341; April-25-15 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Slightly related, a Jeb/Rubio team would erode the Democrat's hold on the Hispanic vote but we would still be stuck with Jeb's corporatist policies.
    Not going to happen. The electors cannot cast their ballots for two guys from the same state, so the president and VP candidates must live in different states. You couldn't have a Hillary/Weiner ticket for the Dems.

Nope-he done dropped out!

Yep, he be gone.
    Last edited by Zacha341; February-21-16 at 10:54 PM.

One dynasty down. One more to go.

That's how we roll in America.

Name:  IMG_20160220_062804.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  86.6 KB So long Jeb "please clap" Bush

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2