Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Prayers for a former member

I don't often get around to posting here anymore, but I thought that some of you who remember our former member GullyCanyon/Ravine would like to know that he is in a very bad place from a health standpoint and we are asking for your prayers and well wishes for his journey. Many will remember his wry sense of humor and his endless witisisms [[sp?), and I will always remember fondly his humor and input into the many threads that he contributed to.

I know that he is no longer a contributer to this forum, but I thought it importnat that those who knew him would have the opportunity to support him now when he needs it most.

Gnome, Rog, Lodgedodger and his ex-wife are with him at the hospital now. Please take a moment out of your day to pass some good karma his way-he could use it.

Thanks and Godspeed Ravine!!

Res

Thoughts of healing for GullyCanyon/Ravine!!

Thanx Res for starting this thread. Ravine is fighting hard, but hope is waining.

i will always remember his sharp wit, solid blocks of text, and a fine belief in right and wrong.

he was a hero who walked among us, count us lucky to have been touched by his fine character.

godspeed my friend.

Sending good thoughts his way! Sorry to hear he is in bad shape.

No problem Gnome. I'm sure I met him at one of the picnics, btu I just cannot place his face with the handle. He NEVER, EVER was an asshole to me and I always appreciated his side IM encouragement. If I can help any way, please let me know. Love and encouragement to all of you brother.

Res

My prayers are always for the Creator to hold our brother[[s) in the softest part of his hands and for healing in the places where he needs it most.

Our time in this world is finite. Our time in the next filled with wonder and awe.

I don't know Ravine, but wish for him all good things.

TUS
    Last edited by TheUsualSuspect; December-04-14 at 01:15 PM.

Thanks for letting us know, Res. I'm praying for a miracle.

Prayers for the guy.

Ravine was one of the few guys here who would discuss at length and in depth about Tigers baseball when there was a separate Sports section on DetroitYes. Since then there's barely been a whisper on the local sports scene here with the exception of the Lions' thread. We didn't always see eye-to-eye on certain subjects but that's alright. Baseball can bring out all sorts of opinions and well spirited discussions. His thoughts and observations were always well thought out and to the point- as well as any ESPN baseball/ sports pundit.

Peace, Ravine.

Sorry to hear this.

Pam, Roq tried to pm you but your in-box is full. Just want you to know Ravine really holds you in high regard.

Pam, Roq tried to pm you but your in-box is full. Just want you to know Ravine really holds you in high regard.
    Yeah, I remember that, not sure why...
    Sorry, Roq I don't have the PM thing turned on.

Pam, I will tell her you send your regards.

Best wishes, Ravine!

The correct spelling is 'witticisms' and tell Ravine Detroit needs more so he better stick around....

Another one of the old school posters I miss. God Bless.

LDodger, Gnome and Roq asked me to give you all an update; he's resting comfortably for now and his breathing is no longer labored. He's cool to the touch and resting. He's in hospice care as of now.

Sorry to hear this news...sending prayers and good wishes to Ravine. He is in God's hands now.

I have been wondering what happened to Ravine, who set me on a path of sharing many things Native. Many prayers for your health, Ravine, and may you walk in peace and beauty. I have truly missed you and hope our paths will cross some day.

Prayers to you Ravine!

Feel better Ravine!

best wishes Ravine

Prayers and wishes help. I try hard not to bring religion to the forum but deep faith is a part of my life. Godspeed either way. Want you with us.

He rested comfortably all evening. His breathing is soft and peaceful. Roq just left to take care of some stuff at their home.

i am sure his family appreciates your kind thoughts.

Glad to hear that he is resting. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help.

Res

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast