Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Was the Hammer Attack on Bosnian Man Racially Motivated?

Was the Hammer Attack on Bosnian Man Racially Motivated?

Then....

Setting aside the debate of rather or not this murder was racial, why are teens walking about at night with DAMN HAMMERS? On their way to woodworking or carpentry class?
    Last edited by Zacha341; December-04-14 at 01:05 PM.

I think we may have a winner for understatement of the year award. Let's see...
    because the teenagers disagreed with him, were upset with him, didn’t like him for whatever reason, assaulted him with a hammer, and yeah, so it does have a certain degree of brutality
    So beating someone to death with a hammer "does have certain degree of brutality." Yep, understatement of the year!

Had it been someone's pet we would not be hearing such parsing and what not re. what constitutes brutality etc. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Was the Hammer Attack on Bosnian Man Racially Motivated?

Then....

Setting aside the debate of rather or not this murder was racial, why are teens walking about at night with DAMN HAMMERS? On their way to woodworking or carpentry class?
    This country certainly has gone to shit lately. And of course no one is personally responsible for their own actions.

From lucianne.com today.

"In the same Saint Louis neighborhood where white Bosnian Seldin Dranovic was beaten by three teens wielding hammers; in the same Saint Louis neighborhood where an hour later white Bosnian Zemir Begic was brutally murdered by the same black thugs after they chanted “eff white people“… Now a 26-year-old white Bosnian woman is dragged from her car early this morning by another three black thugs carrying a gun and crowbar. She was pulled from her car, thrown to the ground, kicked and beaten. The police finally call it what it is a “Hate Crime” – from the Police Report:"

WHAT SORT OF FUCKING PEOPLE ARE BREEDING IN OBAMA'S AMERIKA?
    Last edited by coracle; December-06-14 at 12:34 PM.

In today's America, it's only racist if a white person kills a black for any reason. If it's the other way around it's just a ordinary crime no matter the circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    From lucianne.com today.

WHAT SORT OF FUCKING PEOPLE ARE BREEDING IN OBAMA'S AMERIKA?
    Well, I guess you'd have to look at people six years old or younger to answer that question.

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    Well, I guess you'd have to look at people six years old or younger to answer that question.
    I see you left the "meat" of my post out of your reply old guy. It is hard to swallow isn't it?

I'm sickened by all of this combined with the NEW killings in St. Louis.

White life is, objectively, not worth very much.

Maybe in the next life it won't be so

Quote Originally Posted by lpg View Post
    In today's America, it's only racist if a white person kills a black for any reason. If it's the other way around it's just a ordinary crime no matter the circumstances.
    Unless it's a beheading or hammer attack. Those are just workplace or industrial accidents.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    I see you left the "meat" of my post out of your reply old guy. It is hard to swallow isn't it?
    Well, I guess you'd have to look at people six years old or younger to answer that question. Not at all coracle, I'm simply referring to the fact that, the statement, "coracle

WHAT SORT OF FUCKING PEOPLE ARE BREEDING IN OBAMA'S AMERIKA?"
    Doesn't really make much sense. In fact it's a somewhat pathetic statement that I can't even realistically understand. Honestly, I have no idea what it means. The people that are committing these crimes, in fact most crimes in America aren't being committed by people that have been born during his administration. That was my point and I didn't think I'd need to explain that to...... well, most people. I didn't feel the "meat" in your post needed to be repeated again. I didn't mean to offend you. I simply don't understand your agenda.

No worries once we get our nationalized policing all will be well in the cities and in the country......

Quote Originally Posted by Gpwrangler View Post
    This country certainly has gone to shit lately. And of course no one is personally responsible for their own actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    White life is, objectively, not worth very much.

Maybe in the next life it won't be so
    It's incredible when you try to think about it but as individuals we have never existed since the beginning of time [[if there was a beginning) and then BOOM in a split second we exist and spend the next 100 years screwing it up [[well some of us do) until we cast off the mortal coil and end up in Eternity [[well some of us will!). Think of how much shit we manage to cram into that very short 100 years. That 100 years spell relative to Eternity is less that a small part of one droplet of water compared to the volume of all the oceans together. What are we going to do when we get there? Will this be just a stepping stone to a better place? At least we won't have a body so presumably we will all be colorless and maybe we'll get along better.
    [[PS - I was going to take a cheap shot and say we even wasted our time during the 100 years electing Obama but in my new spirit of "be nice to everybody" to qualify for Eternity I thought it might piss off old guy, and who knows, if he gets there he might end up on my shelf!)

No worries once we get our nationalized policing all will be well in the cities and in the country......
    Maybe if the media has its way that will probably come true.

What’s Really Going on with Holder’s Civil-Rights Crusade against Police Departments
    Federal investigations of the Garner and Brown cases are just a pretext.
    By Andrew C. McCarthy

...... the Obama Left’s civil-rights crusade is about control — central control of state law enforcement by Washington.
    Last edited by Mikeg; December-07-14 at 08:54 AM.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/02...tcmp=obnetwork

We’re going to have a little bit of fun blocking our own traffic,” Adnan Esmerovic, 27, told the Washington Post. “In Ferguson, they want to make a protest about nothing and yet that attracted attention across the nation. We’re just trying to keep more police down here because of these little thugs.
    Fuck you, dirty immigrant piece of shit.

Barely qualify as white in a country not of your birth...

And STILL get it in your head that your little pink life is worth more than black folks.

RIP to the victim. Horrible way to die.

Quote Originally Posted by brizee View Post

And STILL get it in your head that your little pink life is worth more than black folks.

You need help....

Quote Originally Posted by brizee View Post

http://www.apa.org/topics/anger/control.aspx