Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Mr Gannon

Default Mr Gannon

You are amazing. Thank you, thank you and thank you. RJ is back in love with his music. All love, sumas!

Ps: rededicated to Its Jeff memorial, trust me I can be a serious bitch. Come Monday, watch fur fly.

My pleasure. Plus I made a new friend off of CraigsList...it was fun to find someone who was influenced to a lifetime of hifi love by his parents, who caught the bug from my old alma-mater Tech Hifi. Even better to see him passing it on to the next generation, his fourteen-year-old son wouldn't let me leave before showing off his vintage stereo.

Reminds me of part of my life's mission, 'saving the world from bad hifi'...one happy listener at a time!

Cheers

Glad to hear that a 14 yr old can relate to vintage equipment, Had a friend over for dinner Sunday. He is soooo into opera. Not really "my cup of tea", but to see him and RJ listen to good clean sounding music was a real joy.

Soon the hard part comes. Our youngest son has RJ's extensive record [[vinyl) collection on loan. Getting it back will be interesting. Also check out RJ's Rickenbakcer [[sp). Also hope RJ will play some of his composed piano music for you too. Alas, I have zippo musical talent.