Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Dale Foster former staffer on 107.5 fm

Looks like this guy pops up again. Tune in 107.5 fm at 9am http://www.wgprdetroit.com/
    Dale Foster
    www.friendsforfoster.com

Did he work for Monica Conyers for awhile?

MIRepublic Guest

Pretty sure that omega is Dale.

Isn't Dale Foster that guy who sexually harrassed female staffers when he worked for Monica Conyers?
    http://www.detnews.com/article/20090...rassment?imw=Y

We met Dale when he worked for Cockrel. He was articulate and very helpful. Before I vote I will look into the sex harassment stuff. People sometimes get labeled.

Come to find out the poor guy only worked for the sorry SOB's downtown is getting labled. Just take a look closely in at the staff that is filing. Hell she filed against other staffer's and not just Dale something is up with her!!!

Mirepulic why do you think i'm dale foster? Just a blogger.

Bye the way something is shaky about this Saunteel Jenkins candidate too!
    http://www.detnews.com/article/20090...rs-over-firing

What is Saunteel Jenkins doing working at the Mariners Inn helping Conyers get staffers fired?
    Mariners Inn-Jenkins-Conyers something is up!!! Firing Dale Foster...... Sounds wacky!! Jenkins has tax problems

MIRepublic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by omega View Post
    Mirepulic why do you think i'm dale foster? Just a blogger.
    Because bloggers don't blog about third-rate, unexceptional candidates and spam other peoples's messages boards with their trash? Got that, Dale, or Dale's campaign treasure, or whoever in the hell you are in relation to Dale?

Now, if you're "just a blogger" I'd like to see you provide a link to your blog, and I'll eat my words. Otherwise, posing as a blogger would show just how tacky and unprofessional a candidate [[or your candidate, if you're really not him but affiliated with his campaign) you are, and how underserving of a vote you are.

Give me a link to the blog.
    Last edited by MIRepublic; August-02-09 at 12:16 AM.