Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Princeton buys 4 downtown Detroit buildings for retail, residential

Princeton buys 4 downtown Detroit buildings for retail, residential

More good news for downtown. As with all Crain's stories, if you're not a subscriber, just Google the title and you'll get by the paywall.

They are buying four separate buildings within a block of each other on Woodward, south of Grand Circus Park, including the building that houses Oslo.

I must have been asleep at the switch. Who can tell me what are their other 13 buildings downtown?

The purchase brings Princeton Enterprise’s greater downtown real estate portfolio to 17 buildings totaling more than 1 million square feet and containing more than 1,000 multifamily residential units.
    Last edited by downtownguy; October-16-14 at 02:47 PM.

Wow WSU, CCS, MSU, UofM and now Princeton all downtown!!

I got thrown out of Princeton's Firestone Library once.....

This article lists their holdings.

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&...77648437,d.b2U

Quote Originally Posted by 401don View Post
    WHAT!?!? It is not the University? I am shocked. I was going to suggest renaming the Tall-Ees building after Einstien and sell bagels out of it.