Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Willi Guest

I'm happy, happy, happy that scientists work on anti-viral medicines -- there is no doomsday.

Doomsday will come. If viruses don't kill us, The Earth will. If the Earth doesn't kill us the Universe will.

Eh-well, per the net I thought doom was based on certain sequences of ones social security number------?! Well they say the IRS will get you if nothing else does. They are a 'particulate' matter for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Willi View Post
    GOD wants people to die - IT is pre-ordained - YOUR day has already been choosen.
    If your birthday date ends in the number 6, you will die of Ebola virus.
    If you put Ebola on an airplane it is airborne, flying through the air - this is real !
    I read it on the internet, really.
    Last edited by Zacha341; October-16-14 at 08:52 PM.

Yet now the Ebola task masters and health workers are now wearing respirators. But I hope you are right in this matter.

Our hospitals not ready for Ebola

Epidemiologists at the University of Illinois explain that Ebola “has the potential to be transmitted through aerosol particles both near and at a distance from infected patients, which means that health-care workers should be wearing respirators, not face masks.”

http://nypost.com/2014/10/13/our-hos...ady-for-ebola/

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Ebola is not airborne! The virus is too heavy to float in the air. It have to mutate to lighter strain and lose most of its RHA elemental toxic substances. Also Ebola can't survive in extreme cold temperatures. Those who are living in the northern and south hemispheric regions for ok for now.
    Last edited by Zacha341; October-16-14 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drjeff View Post
    As a microbiology professor, I can assure you all that Ebola is not now and never will be a problem in this country. But get your flu shot. Flu kills up to 50,000 people in the US each year. Ebola has only killed 4200 in the history of the world.

Your comment came to mind when I saw this one...

Hah! Not to mention the deaths from driving! This whole Ebola has gotten so politicized it's seemingly hard to determine what is fact at this point, so far.

Willi Guest

Soon you'll have to remove your shoes, your belt, your metal objects, your wallet
    - and have your forehead scanned while a rectal probe checks "proper" internal temp.
    Please don your complimentary tyvek overalls and have a seat when we call for boarding.
    The mask provided has built in earphones for the in flight movie, please do not remove
    Attachment 24681
    Don't forget - we'll be jacking ticket prices WAY up to assist your fears of flying

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Yet now the Ebola task masters and health workers are now wearing respirators. But I hope you are right in this matter.

Epidemiologists at the University of Illinois explain that Ebola “has the potential to be transmitted through aerosol particles both near and at a distance from infected patients, which means that health-care workers should be wearing respirators, not face masks.”

i work with multiple hospital clients, and i can tell you they are scared shitless. the cdc hasn't released any one protocol to deal with this. hospitals are coming up with their own strategies and working with other hospitals to establish standards. there have been serious missteps by the cdc and hospitals handling contaminated patients, thus infecting staff. i wouldn't shrug this off too quickly. however, if the US goes down from ebola -the world goes down...based on our healthcare infrastructure.

Willi Guest

It's all wayyyy too comical
    -
    Just don't lick everyone that comes in 5 feet from you, or sniff their butt and you'll be fine.
    If the dog next to you gets wet and shakes himself violently to dry off;
    - take 2 steps back to avoid the droplets - and please don't lick him or smell his butt.
    Don't drink out of the community bowl either, find your own isolated supply.

A little common sense and some simple hygiene lessons go a tremendously long long way .

Stay away from Carrie this Halloween might be a good idea as well
    Last edited by Willi; October-17-14 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post

That's why I don't like the way the news media or medical quacks reporting about the Ebola. According the real African doctor which he studied Ebola and Marburg viruses in the late 1960s to the mid 1970s. Ebola is not airborne. If it did through aerosols it could only float for a few seconds in up to 2 to 5 feet in the air. It would instantly died out when expose to harsh nitrogen-oxygen environments. If you get Ebola through aerosols products, if would be if you stand 2 to 5 feet near that product. Ebola can't survive just by being airborne. It's mass is too heavy. If you understand particle physics, smaller particles can have heavier mass even you can't see it.

Just recently A black male who came from Nigeria is visiting family in Oak Park, MI. So far He does not have Ebola! But the CDC is not taking any chances. He and his family in their Oak Park home is being self monitored.

The CDC is monitoring 8 people in Michigan in self quarantine who could have Ebola. In 21 days if they have Ebola, they will be treated in Oakwood Hospital. May.

Start praying folks.

May God have mercy on them.

"Ebola" Coming soon to a neighborhood near you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2