Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Look Up... very strange phenomena in skies.. Any Explanations

I've been watching the skies this past week or so and have noticed some very strange phenomena.

It really started a week ago Sunday. I was out at the break of dawn taking pictures of the autumn sunrise. It was really quite spectacular. This was about 7:30 AM. I saw a number of planes streaking across the sky, leaving a trail of something. They were creating pattens, cross-patching. I'm estimating there were at least twenty streaks across the sky, and they weren't random patterns.

I watched them for a bit and saw the streak slowly dissipate and create a large row of haze.

Today [[Friday) they were again very active, early in the morning. But today they seemed to be going at it most of the day. I am writing this around 2 PM and I still see them streaking across the sky. To the north, the sky is mostly blue with puffy clouds. But to the south [[I'm in the 'burbs north of Detroit), the area on which these planes have been concentrating since early this morning, the sky has a strange sciifi like metallic white hue. I looked up to the sun and saw a milky haze all around the sun. Behind this haze is blue sky, though through the haze it has taken on that strange metallic glow. The sky to the east also has that milky haze.

I don't think the planes leave trails every day.

I don't have a conspiracy theory I'm peddling. However, I would appreciate it if you would start paying attention to the skies, in light of my comments here, and add notes of what you see and what you think.

I just took this pic a few minutes ago. These planes have been crossing the sky all day and now there is a very strange eerie sci-fi sky. Are these planes coming from Selfridge Airfield in Mt. Clemens? Does ANYBODY know anything about this?Name:  0sm_CT #2 2014_10_10 HS30_0003.jpg
Views: 1624
Size:  33.2 KB

I did enhance the contrast a bit so you can see the trails better.

And here is an earlier view from the north sky. As I said. the jets were really working the southern sky. You can see what they look like when the trails disperse.

Attachment 24599

And here is the delivery vehicle. It was REALLY high in the sky and I couldn't get a good shot, but you can make out the shape. This area has periods when many jets fly overhead in a concentrated period and they don't fly this high...and you can hear them. They are really loud. This jet is silent from my seat.
    Attachment 24600

Paging Gannon!!......

For some reason I don't see something like this Downriver right now-but this may be because the entire western sky is dark blue now...although I do live right under one of the flight paths into Metro and do occasionally see planes passing low over my house-even 747s coming in from Asia.
    Last edited by mtburb; October-10-14 at 08:43 PM.

They are condensation trails. Frozen water vapor extracted by the vortices from airplanes. Nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Gpwrangler View Post
    They are condensation trails. Frozen water vapor extracted by the vortices from airplanes. Nothing more.
    Most likely correct, but I am awaiting Gannon's input.

Oh, that explains why they were doing this the entire day and why the sky turned a milky silver-white color just in the area these jets were flying. With all those cross paths, and so many trails, it is a wonder they don't have any collisions.

Ice has weight and I don't understand how they stay airborne for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulcanelli View Post
    Oh, that explains why they were doing this the entire day and why the sky turned a milky silver-white color just in the area these jets were flying. With all those cross paths, and so many trails, it is a wonder they don't have any collisions.
    Air traffic control keeps them separated. They won't collide. There are hundreds of jets in the air at any given moment.

What at did you think it was?

It's air traffic. Planes flying in and out of NYC or Chicago commonly fly over Detroit. The criss-crossing effect might be due to airplanes flying in/to Europe/Canada. Either way, the airspace over Detroit is quite busy.

http://www.aaronkoblin.com/work/flightpatterns/
    Last edited by animatedmartian; October-10-14 at 06:55 PM.

I am north of Detroit. You are a considerable distance from me. Keep an eye out for this sort of activity. I think I have seen this before and it struck me as odd, but just the other day when I started to notice lots of patterns, a horizontal line and then a dissecting diagonal line intersecting it. If you do an image search at Google, you will see that they is occurring elsewhere and there are definitely patterns.

I'll bow out of this discussion for now and see what develops.
    Last edited by Fulcanelli; October-10-14 at 06:57 PM.

It's water vapor. Not mind control drugs being sprayed like some of those sites claim.

I am north of Detroit. You are a considerable distance from me. Keep an eye out for this sort of activity. I think I have seen this before and it struck me as odd, but just the other day when I started to notice lots of patterns, a horizontal line and then a dissecting diagonal line intersecting it. If you do an image search at Google, you will see that they is occurring elsewhere and there are definitely patterns.
    Unless you're in the remote reaches of Ontario, there's going to be thousands of airplanes flying overhead on any given day. Yes, there is a pattern, but it's like the same unintended pattern as car traffic. Only there's no trail behind cars unless you're looking at their tire track in the snow or rain.

Condensation trails from jet engine exhaust. There's a layer of moist air aloft currently. This is typical ahead or downwind of warm fronts.

There's a lot of early morning traffic in the area, more than you would expect. Red eye flights from the west coast to the New York area, FedEx and UPS cargo flights flying over from Europe to Memphis and Louisville, etc.

Traffic now, above 28,000'

Name:  Screenshot_2014-10-10-20-18-31.jpg
Views: 1475
Size:  46.8 KB

... With all those cross paths, and so many trails, it is a wonder they don't have any collisions....
    This afternoon I did notice one pair of contrails that appeared to intersect at right angles. This was observed from near Utica and is unusual.

I probably do more sky gazing than most folks just because I find it interesting. [[Could clouds be carved/shaped with lasers?! ) Normally I see contrails going westward, rarely eastward. Not sure why. I've always heard that it's Selfridge traffic. Aviation radio enthusiasts might be able to confirm that.

"Intersect at right angles" might be misleading. Perpendicular air traffic routinely travels at different altitudes [["flight levels," in aviation speak) to avoid collision.
    Last edited by Jimaz; October-10-14 at 08:36 PM.

"sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here"

I'm simply amazed at grown people who have suddenly noticed these for the first time. I mean, you haven't looked at the sky for the past twenty, thirty, forty years of your life?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    This afternoon I did notice one pair of contrails that appeared to intersect at right angles. This was observed from near Utica and is unusual.

I probably do more sky gazing than most folks just because I find it interesting. [[Could clouds be carved/shaped with lasers?! ) Normally I see contrails going westward, rarely eastward. Not sure why. I've always heard that it's Selfridge traffic. Aviation radio enthusiasts might be able to confirm that.

"Intersect at right angles" might be misleading. Perpendicular air traffic routinely travels at different altitudes [["flight levels") to avoid collision.
    Traffic in or out of Selfridge would be too low over southeast Michigan to make contrails.

Traffic crossing at right angles is not unusual although there is more east-west traffic here than north-south. The trails you see crossing could be aircraft at different altitudes.

It's good to know there are still a few people looking at the sky. Most people I see these days are looking down texting.

Noticing these trails in the sky has perked my curiosity.

I found a few videos of presentations of what seems to be programs that the public is unaware of, where metal compounds sprays are spread across the sky used to reflect sun and alter our weather. Aluminum is one of the metals. Eventually these compounds fall to the earth.

I found a few videos that appear to be legit in every way. The first is a short one of a man who appears to be an activist against this "geoengineering" confronting a U.S. congressman about this issue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idvKG...AqM9eF1GvMn6Og

This one is a presentation to the Shasta County [[Calif.) Board of Supervisors. This one is much longer and has quite a bit of documentation and explanations of what is going on. Also, nobody is denying that someone is spraying our skies with these metal compounds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4WhYKP83zo

Here is a scientist with military meterology experience talking about the impact of this spraying on the environment:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwEIbUyI1-A

This woman is addressing the United Nations about programs for weather modification, i.e. spraying the skies with chemicals intended to alter the weather. She talks about how there is no oversight of these programs.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7g9oiyXuR8

Fulcanelli, I too noticed some odd vapor trails in the past week... and if these were just from routine commercial flights... then why are they suddenly so very noticeable, and not just everyday routine?

Again paging Gannon!!

It's water vapor. Not mind control drugs being sprayed like some of those sites claim.
    Denial is the first sign the drugs are working.

This is a video of various EXPERTS in their fields talking about the impact of these weather modification chemicals that have already had a detrimental impact on their area in California, scientists, doctors, former air force instructors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4WhYKP83zo

Go to 26:30. Jeff Nelson is a former flight instructor whose job was to teach pilots about how jet engines work. He states clearly that the contrails only last for a short while and will dissipate within a minute or so.

Russ Lazuka is a retired commercial pilot. At 33:08 he discusses commercial air traffic squawk codes [[radar ID, assigned altitudes) and that these pilots spraying the sky with geoengineering chemicals do not have assigned squawk codes.

Here is a video of some of these planes spraying the sky who nearly collide.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftFb-d1xkyg

Back to Russ Lazuka, listen in a minute or so longer and he will tell you that contrails last about fifteen seconds.
    Last edited by Fulcanelli; October-11-14 at 02:11 AM.

This is a video of various EXPERTS in their fields talking about the impact of these weather modification chemicals
    I was born in 1957 and have been seeing these contrail since I was a kid, and that was LONG before anyone thought of "geoengineering" or "weather modification".

Or maybe... the "Feds" kept it a closely held secret for 50 years... I don't think so!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast