Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default No More Bushes in the White House, Please!

Saw this one coming...and it is time to return to reminding people of the true history of the Walker/Bushes...so prepare for an outpouring of shills, too. It WAS amazing how persistent some of 'em were...need I remind anyone of Karl or what's-his-name, the doctor?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...president.html

No More Bushes in the White House, Please!

They wish to continue their legacy of usurping our representative democracy...when they should all be locked up. At least the men in the family, and Laura...W's wife...because murder has no statute of limitations.

Sincerely,
    John

Wall Street banks haven't settled on which Republican candidate they want to run against Hillary. Christie fell flat. Dolts like Huckabee can keep the game going until a final choice is made. Walker, who is related to the Walker/Bushes, might lose his governor's race. That leaves Jeb or Romney. In 2008, Goldman Sacks bet heavily on Obama. In 2012, Goldman Sachs donated heavily to Romney but only in the primary. Goldman Sachs had already preselected Obama in 2008. We get to choose between two pre-selected candidates. That's it. It will be such a national embarrassment having a retread Clinton/Bush dynasty race.

And the Bush-beat goes on...hope this turns into a Bush-whacking party.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...10-14-18-59-25

Q: Gov. Bush, you've made no secret that you are at least considering making a run for president.

JEB BUSH: "You're about ready to get a 15-yard penalty and loss of down here. It's OK, but the flag's out."
    Oh, so coy.

F*%# these criminals to Hell. And soon.

Sincerely,
    John

Round Three for the Bush Dynasty?: Rumors that Jeb Bush will run for president in 2016 suggest a further drift toward aristocracy in America.
    No one has said this better than the Bush matriarch herself, former first lady Barbara Bush, who has famously said she doesn’t want Jeb to run for president. In an interview on C-SPAN she said, “I think this is a great American country ... and if we can't find more than two or three families to run for high office, that's silly.”

Or the joys of the Clinton 'retread' option. I just can't wait to run to the polls for that either.

Heard on the radio this morning: The RNC is raising funds by selling a limited edition of loud, orange-striped socks designed by GWB. WTF?!

Oh, joy! I think all of this presidential re-treading speaks to why the local and state vote is all the more important relative at least to local policy and politics.

I agree 100%.... No more Bush's or Clinton's

Uh, yeah double barf-bag on that!
    Last edited by Zacha341; December-04-14 at 06:56 AM.

I thought this was gonna be a thread about waxing.

^^^ Naughty Gnome! ^^^

I propose a Constitutional Amendment to prohibit family members of a President from ever running for the office.

Remember, there's a little Clinton out there too.

Remember those occasional late at night moments ,when you are out at night and you just know trouble is coming , your fear factor goes up and the hair on the back of your neck rises. Well hell, it took me years after the Bush administrations for my hair to flow downward, it still gets a little prickly when this subject matter is talked about! Folks, we all really need a true leader and a much better government. Another Bush would be like a bomb across America and just for starters we would loose all of our great National Parks, as the Bushes are well known for burning!

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    I propose a Constitutional Amendment to prohibit family members of a President from ever running for the office.
    I dunno. The Adams did pretty good. I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post

Remember, there's a little Clinton out there too.
    What an exellent suggestion, because there's not only Clintons and Bushes out there; there's the next ranking echelon consisting of Carters and Obamas.

Nice to have Salon on the side of reason...they published an article over some of Jeb's dealings in FL while he was governor.

http://www.salon.com/2014/12/11/jeb_...story_partner/

My favorite line?

Never mind that his father was a one-term wonder of no great distinction or that his brother is already a serious contender, in the eyes of historians, for worst president of the past 100 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Nice to have Salon on the side of reason...they published an article over some of Jeb's dealings in FL while he was governor.

http://www.salon.com/2014/12/11/jeb_...story_partner/

My favorite line?
    Living in Tallahassee and working for the State of Florida I had a front row seat witnessing Jeb's actions while governor. They weren't pretty. His poor wife almost never lived at the Governor's mansion mostly because Jeb had too many girlfriends posted to positions of power within the administration. I had to deal with a few of them and it was utterly amazing how unqualified they were. One was actually a former Playboy Bunny. His daughter was arrested for stealing prescription pads in order to supplement her drug habit. That's some of his personal problems.... He actually stated once he wanted to see all of the state government made obsolete and privatize everything. Some of the contracts with vendors were so ridden with loopholes that not only did the services fail but taxpayers were putting out twice what they had before the privitazation. That's to say nothing about privatizing all the personnel functions who promptly sent thousands of personnel records [[mine being one of them) overseas resulting in idenity theft, etc. We don't want nor need this politician as our president. Think I'll move to Canada..........

If I had to vote today, Rand Paul gets my vote.

I would give further consideration to Romney.

I say hell no to another Clinton or Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by mercyme View Post
    Living in Tallahassee and working for the State of Florida I had a front row seat witnessing Jeb's actions while governor. They weren't pretty. His poor wife almost never lived at the Governor's mansion mostly because Jeb had too many girlfriends posted to positions of power within the administration. I had to deal with a few of them and it was utterly amazing how unqualified they were. One was actually a former Playboy Bunny. His daughter was arrested for stealing prescription pads in order to supplement her drug habit. That's some of his personal problems.... He actually stated once he wanted to see all of the state government made obsolete and privatize everything. Some of the contracts with vendors were so ridden with loopholes that not only did the services fail but taxpayers were putting out twice what they had before the privitazation. That's to say nothing about privatizing all the personnel functions who promptly sent thousands of personnel records [[mine being one of them) overseas resulting in idenity theft, etc. We don't want nor need this politician as our president. Think I'll move to Canada..........
    Too many girlfriends? And one was a Playboy Bunny? That's terrible. Will he repeal Affordable Care? I'm in.

Better be a Republican. This country can't take another 4 years of Democrat leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by Gpwrangler View Post
    Better be a Republican. This country can't take another 4 years of Democrat leadership.
    I've already resigned myself to the realization we won't see another Republican president in my life time. I feel that voting Republican nowadays is like rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic. If Romney should be remembered for one thing it is that he was absolutely right about the 47%.

Quote Originally Posted by Gpwrangler View Post
    Would you vote for Scott Walker?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Would you vote for Scott Walker?
    I'm not sure about Gpwrangler but I vote for anybody that doesn't have a D after their name. I've already had to hold my nose and vote for Dole, Bush twice, McCain [[a real stink) and Romney. I'd vote for Scott Walker without holding my nose but please please please not another damn Bush or a Romney repeat.
    Last edited by coracle; January-04-15 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    I'm not sure about Gpwrangler but I vote for anybody that doesn't have a D after their name. I've already had to hold my nose and vote for Dole, Bush twice, McCain [[a real stink) and Romney. I'd vote for Scott Walker without holding my nose but please please please not another damn Bush or a Romney repeat.
    Any party that requires people to buy health insurance or face heavy fines is not gonna make it next time. I will vote for Mickey Mouse if he will shitcan that law. Another Bush is fine with me, anything but a democrat. Maybe they'll run whatshername, that would guarantee a Republican victory and get this train back on the tracks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast