Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

When fear is worth more than facts, of course we should listen to the politicians over the science.

The CDC is monitoring 8 people in Michigan in self quarantined who could have Ebola. In 21 days if they have Ebola, they will be treated in Oakwood Hospital. The eight people [[by vector theory) must have came in contact with the female Dallas health worker who travel to Cleveland, Ohio to plan her wedding.

Start praying folks.

May God have mercy on them.
    Last edited by Danny; October-29-14 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    When fear is worth more than facts, of course we should listen to the politicians over the science.
    That's certainly the tack politicians have taken over "man made" global cooling/warming/climate change. They make the science up as they go along to benefit their politics and recruit "experts" to shill for them. [[and if the experts; like Frieden, screw up, there's plenty waiting in line)

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    That's certainly the tack politicians have taken over "man made" global cooling/warming/climate change. They make the science up as they go along to benefit their politics and recruit "experts" to shill for them. [[and if the experts; like Frieden, screw up, there's plenty waiting in line)
    There is science and there is theatrics. The layperson often has trouble distinguishing, which helps create the divisive political environment we are currently experiencing.

State Department plans to bring foreign Ebola patients to U.S. [??]

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...gn-ebola-pati/

Does anyone have the link of the president actually speaking on this one? I heard a bit here and there but not the whole deal... See link below article:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1991487

Barack Obama praises U.S. medical workers who fought Ebola in West Africa for their ‘incredible heroism’

Doctors and nurses who recently returned from West Africa were on hand Wednesday when the President lauded them at the White House. Obama stressed that the U.S. ‘remain focused on the facts and science’ when it comes to Ebola. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said U.S. troops returning from West Africa will be held in isolation for 21 days to make sure they don’t have the disease.
    Last edited by Zacha341; October-29-14 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    There is science and there is theatrics. The layperson often has trouble distinguishing, which helps create the divisive political environment we are currently experiencing.
    I'm surprised you think your Obama is just a layperson. I thought all his supporters were blind followers living in HOPE.

A WHO female health care worker who tested negative for Ebola is back home with her boyfriend in a small northeast Maine town. Maine State Legislature and the CDC wants her quarantined for 21 days as a precaution. She refused. The governor of Maine proposed a lawsuit to keep the female WHO health care worker quarantined. But that proposal never went through. The female WHO health care worker just recently rode her bike with her boyfriend while under the scrutiny of the national press.

The small town in Maine are now living in worry, fear and panic since the walking living bio-hazard in their midst. Some folks in the small Maine town don't want her anywhere. Folks in social media wants her medical license suspended indefinitely.

If was a health worker coming back from Ebola or bio-hazard nation. I will follow CDC protocol even they make me a prisoner! But the lives of the American and global public must be protected first.

I will say you Ms. WHO female health care worker. Stay in quarantine until you are 'Ebola Free'. Don't risk your career and life and others for your pride. You already being hunted down every time you step out of your house. Be careful! May god save your soul!

Obama Rebukes State Ebola Quarantine Rules

http://time.com/3544358/ebola-barack-obama-quarantine/

Watch and listen to video. Article included as well.

Canada has followed Australia's lead and cancelled ALL visas from affected countries. Obviously they don't have "experts" in those countries like we do or they would know that such an action will result in the spreading of the disease.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    I'm surprised you think your Obama is just a layperson. I thought all his supporters were blind followers living in HOPE.
    My Obama? Are you not a US citizen or are you implying something that couldn't be further from the truth?

I am implying you are an under-educated, misinformed layperson, however.

Willi Guest

Bye bye Ebola, The news media is bored with you
    - NEXT crisis in line, please step up to the camera lens

^^^ It did serve as a temporary distraction for what's pending, for sho'? ......
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-04-14 at 06:45 AM.

What's pending this time? It's always the end of the world for some people.

^^^ Hah! That's not my 'show' [[end time prophesy specifically) relative to what I say here...

The global ethno and general politics alone [[not to mention the monetary scene and distribution of resources for health and welfare etc. ala who'll come out on top) is changing so fast with new edicts and orders it will be something to behold. We can see that daily and know that change is coming.

Or perhaps we can freeze stop the motion here, today, and therefore absolutely nothing's pending!
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-04-14 at 10:32 AM.

A bit of good news from Liberia -

There has been a significant decline in new cases in Liberia. Hospitals are no longer overflowing with ebola patients. This is possibly attributable to more treatment facilities and changed burial habits. Whatever the reason, this is unexpected because there were anticipated to be 10,000 new cases a week by December in the three epidemic countries. Meanwhile, in Sierra Leone, there is a new outbreak in a part of the Country that had so far been spared.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...2d5_story.html

Note: Congratulations to Canada and Australia for having elected politicians who prioritize the general welfare of their own populations more than political correctness.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    ^^^ Hah! That's not my 'show' [[end time prophesy specifically) relative to what I say here...

The global ethno and general politics alone [[not to mention the monetary scene and distribution of resources for health and welfare etc. ala who'll come out on top) is changing so fast with new edicts and orders it will be something to behold. We can see that daily and know that change is coming.

Or perhaps we can freeze stop the motion here, today, and therefore absolutely nothing's pending!
    I think we have enough people on different sides to push for change, yet the type of change is at odds. And when you get an ineffective government, deadlocked in every way, we end up stopping the motion so NOBODY is happy.

And then there are a handful of people like me who know they'll NEVER be happy with the two-party system. For many of us, none of the change anticipated is really "change" at all.

^^^ Awesome points!

Middle East Respiratory Syndrome [[MERS) is viral respiratory illness first reported in Saudi Arabia in 2012. It is caused by acoronavirus called MERS-CoV. Most people who have been confirmed to have MERS-CoV infection developed severe acute respiratory illness. They had fever, cough, and shortness of breath. About 30% of people confirmed to have MERS-CoV infection have died.
    THIS IS NOW IN THE UNITED STATES.
    Spread across our gapingly open lower border.

People talk about the Southern border as this great opportunity for immigrants to come for a better life. But there is so much more to this problem that makes it NOTHING like the Ellis island era of great immigration.

- There are no health screenings. People come here as carriers without being checked out. They avoid being checked out due to fear of deportation.
    - Mexicans aren't the only ones crossing the border. There are documented cases of ISIS members, folks from the Middle East, Chechens with ties to terrorism, and folks from pretty much any corner of the globe crossing over from Mexico.

This is a huge security and health threat.
    When will something be done?

http://outbreaknewstoday.com/camels-...archers-59359/

CDC announces first case of Middle East Respiratory
    Syndrome Coronavirus infection [[MERS) in the United States

MERS case in traveler from Saudi Arabia hospitalized in Indiana

Friday, May 2, 2014, 3:30 PM ET

http://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/20...2-US-MERS.html
    Last edited by Papasito; November-07-14 at 04:29 PM.

It seems to have come in from Saudi Arabia through normal travel channels, via London to Chicago, not via "our gapingly open lower border"

I believe you discuss this point farther into the post, yet persist on blaming the Mexican border.

The CDC will be bring in an Ebola patient to the U.S. from Sierra Leone. This Patient will be treated at a hospital in Nebraska.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4