Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Thread: Paging Gazhekwe

Default Paging Gazhekwe

Gazhekwe,

This is Monday, Sept. 29. 3:30 P.M.

I will mail that information to you tomorrow, via the U. S. Post Office.

I think it will take three days.

Great, Tom, I will keep an eye out for it. I hope we can make it work!''

Just to let you know, Tom, no sign of it yet. Probably tomorrow or Saturday will bring it here.

Gazhekwe I think you are too optimistic. We are using the U. S. Post Office. The junk mail obscures the personal stuff.With a deficit of 15.9 billion in 2012, they keep trying to increasethat.

Well, we are lucky then, Tom, I got the package today! Will get into it later, fixing dinner now. Goulash and Praline Pie tonight. We are in the low 40s here, the sun came out for a little bit and I walked the dogs. With the sun it feels at least ten degrees warmer.

Gazhekwe
    It is 96 degrees this very moment, at 3:00 P/M.
    Goulash was a delicacy during the Depression Years.

Do what ever you can, in any way, shape or form.

We thought goulash was wonderful, too! We were raised in a poor circumstances by Depression era parents. You could sure stretch ground beef a lo-o-o-ng way with goulash.

Wow! I've got 'quivers down my backbone, shakes in my thigh bone. I got the shivers in my knee bone, shakin' all over.' What a treat this is.

Can you check your Private Messages? I have some questions.