Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Karmanos to move another tech firm downtown?

Good news I suppose. Conventional wisdom says they would move to the Compuware building, however the article states otherwise:

Karmanos said he's got his eyes on an existing Detroit office building to maybe buy and renovate but wouldn't say which one. He also said he'd also consider building a new one. "If I decide to take one some of the business we've been looking at, we would need a lot more space," he said.

I think the Compuware building would be pretty much the last place on earth he would move to.

Pleaseeeee move it downtown! Also, the company formerly known as EPrize needs to get their asses downtown too.

Where is the website to apply for a job there?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    Where is the website to apply for a job there?
    If you're unable to find the company's website, which a simple google search will do for you, it's possible that a business technology firm may not be the right fit for you.

Quote Originally Posted by eliboyer View Post
    If you're unable to find the company's website, which a simple google search will do for you, it's possible that a business technology firm may not be the right fit for you.
    Hypestyles may have been inquiring on behalf of others rather than self. Your advice is good though.

I truly admire Karmanos, especially his comment: "CEO means community, employees and then the owners." That's a very well crafted statement.

I've never felt comfortable around type-A personalities but that's more my problem than his.

I admire his defiance.
    Last edited by Jimaz; September-21-14 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 401don View Post
    I think the Compuware building would be pretty much the last place on earth he would move to.
    Pretty much what I was thinking.