Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Kevin Orr has done a good job/Email

As 30 something commercial business owner and 10K taxpayer...I'm in hopes through the difference Kevin Orr is making my generation and other generations can have stable future. I think Kevin Orr as put Detroit on the right path.Does anyone have the email address to Kevin Orr?

why not call his office and ask? There are two e-mail links on the City's website. http://www.detroitmi.gov/EmergencyManager.aspx\

Oh baby get ready for a deluge of hate posts on this thread....yikes.

As we get to the end of his tenure, it really looks like he has done what needed to be done. Let me add my thanks to yours.

I agree - Orr has done a great job amidst some terrible circumstances. Here's hoping he can get us through the last stretch of mine fields that still lay ahead.

I think for the most part, he's done a good job. He and Snyder inherited the mess; they didn't make it.

He did what needed to be done -- short term. We won't know if we travel this road again for at least 2-3 years from now. The city now has to do its part -- adjust the property taxes, bring good jobs to the city, bring good conventions to the city, decrease the crime. Go into the neighborhoods and tell people to fix their homes, or get the hell out.

might find him on twitter
    @MotownEM

https://twitter.com/MotownEM

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago48 View Post
    He did what needed to be done
    yeah, tricking those fools into waiting 5 minutes before filing a suit against the EM law. brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by omega View Post
    Does anyone have the email address to Kevin Orr?
    He usually drops by to throw back a few, I'll have him get hold of you.

If there was only a way to find out information on the Internet other than asking other people on the Internet to find it for you...

I do agree that Orr has done a good job, and I think Duggan seems to be the perfect Mayor to have the city handed off to.