Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default latin counts arrested

http://www.freep.com/article/2014072...ang-indictment

Impressive how much federal help we are getting on account of our mayor being able to have lunch with the President of the United States.

Good job, Feds.

As for Duggan, yup, and it can't hurt that he comes with all smarts of an ex-prosecutor, UMich J.D.-- all that good stuff really does make a difference.

Suppose im glad. Last thing i need is to get jumped outside Lupitas because my Detroit cap is crooked to the wrong direction. Not trying to convince gangmembers i'm not in a rival gang and im simply unfashionable

YAY Duggan! Detroit will not have a gang problem. If more gangs form, all of them will be arrested. The sooner they will be exterminated the better.

My first thought was wondering if this bust had anything to do with that one fella walking free after he capped that other dude this last cinco de mayo parade?