Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Eminem

sveta Guest

Default Eminem

Please help to find articles and topics about Eminem and about 8 mile on this forum. Fans of Eminem from Russia will be very grateful!

sveta Guest

Наша группа
    http://vk.com/reallystan

Do you want info on 8 Mile the movie, or 8 Mile the street, or both?

Eminem lived at 19946 Dresden Street which is situated between 7 Mile Road and 8 Mile Road. It's the 'hood.

He now lives out near 28 Mile Road near a golf course and country club.

The old house at 19946 Dresden was demolished circa 2012 after a fire. It was empty and abandoned at the time. Records show his mother had purchased the house for around $19,000.

Enimen's daughter just graduated from high school with an academic excellence award. She had also been elected homecoming queen. One of the comments after this article was, "She is a beautiful young lady. I would say Eminem did a wonderful job raising her, he did have full custody from the time she was 6 yrs old."

-
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/28/eminem-daughter-high-school_n_5539575.html

sveta Guest

Do you want info on 8 Mile the movie, or 8 Mile the street, or both?
    Both that and another, please. Show photos, please.

He is the warmup act for Rihanna the most beautiful highly talented vocalist in the world these days... For real they are going to be awesome together I can't wait. Talant attracts talant it is going to be fucking awesome!!!

P.S even though we know where the local celebrities live it is intruding on their privacy to just tell everyone you never met on a web board.

Quote Originally Posted by ABetterDetroit View Post
    He is the warmup act for Rihanna the most beautiful highly talented vocalist in the world these days... For real they are going to be awesome together I can't wait. Talant attracts talant it is going to be fucking awesome!!!
    Rihanna is good but I wouldn't put her as the "best"
    A fantastic voice. Great talent. I own 3 of her albums.

But she has plenty of flaws. Poor choice in men and having a thing for guys who are physically rough with her are just two. A small chip off the iceberg.