Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default I ran into to Robert [[ Bob) Ficano.

I was in [[Giberttown) Downtown Detroit to pay my bills and I ran into to Robert [[ Bob) Ficano. He ask me what are you doing? I told him I'm going bowling tonight.

I'm sorry this happened to you, please accept my sincere condolences.

Side note: there is no reason to ever go somewhere to pay your bills, just do it online! Good luck bowling.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I was in [[Giberttown) Downtown Detroit to pay my bills and I ran into to Robert [[ Bob) Ficano. He ask me what are you doing? I told him I'm going bowling tonight.
    Since "Cool story, bro" is overused these days ...

Did you invite Bob to go to the Garden Bowl with you? Is he picking up the cost of the pizza and beer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INnFvMgET1E&feature=kp

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlanner View Post
    Did you invite Bob to go to the Garden Bowl with you? Is he picking up the cost of the pizza and beer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INnFvMgET1E&feature=kp
    No, YOU are......

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    No, YOU are......
    I'll pick up the cost of pizza and beer in order to watch Danny and Bob bowl!

Rob Ford and Bob Ficano share the same initials.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Rob Ford and Bob Ficano share the same initials.
    I'm willing to bet it's more than initials.

This is one of my favorite threads ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    I'm willing to bet it's more than initials.
    What goes up...

It's amazing when you see a politician out in streets of Detroit.

Years ago I ran into to Kwame Kilpatrick in my church. I met Detroit city councilwoman Lopez and many years ago before he died from cancer, I ran into Dearborn Mayor Michael Guido.

I also met Tipper Gore I was in Washington D.C and John Dingell.

I met Jim Watt on the DC subway while he was secretary of the interior. [[Post Beach Boys incident) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_G._Watt

I was cursed out in person and in public by Warren Mayor James Fouts, he apparently doesn't like criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by 48307 View Post
    I was cursed out in person and in public by Warren Mayor James Fouts, he apparently doesn't like criticism.
    That and the fact that he is certifiably insane. Warren residents should be embarrassed by him but will re-elect him. I'm also shocked that the local papers don't research the number of settlements that the city has made due to his actions.

Quote Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
    That and the fact that he is certifiably insane. Warren residents should be embarrassed by him but will re-elect him. I'm also shocked that the local papers don't research the number of settlements that the city has made due to his actions.
    Don't know about that but he keeps the trains running on time - just like you know who.

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    Don't know about that but he keeps the trains running on time - just like you know who.
    He kept the trains running by spending a 40 million dollar fund balance AND increasing taxes. He took all the financial security that the drunk racist Steenbergh built and flushed it right down the crapper.

Fouts has created many new appointed positions and filled city hall with many unqualified cronies, including his campaign manager.

Fouts is one bad dude that only cares about his power. Everyone in city hall is afraid of him. Also, he's boning his secretary [[who could be his grandchild) who had her pay skyrocket while all the union employees took pay cuts and concessions.

Fouts is crooked as hell and a total scam.