Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Polish Festival July 11,12, 13

Stop by for some great bands and polish food.
    Also try our craft beer Pole Dancer
    Name:  Polish Fest 2014.jpg
Views: 756
Size:  75.4 KB

When I was living on Charest across from the Ukrainian Church I would always be part of the festivities. It was a blast. The parade was so old fashioned too, it would proceed down Campau with just a few feet of space on each side between the throng of people.

Wait a minute!! What's this??

14 mile and Hoover???

Usurper!!!!!!!

I've got a good mind to start a thread about "Religious Sprawl".

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    I've got a good mind to start a thread about "Religious Sprawl".
    Honky Tonk, with a Pole Dancer, you get a few drinks and a girl in the bargain.

I think this Polish Fest was at Freedom Hill before they moved to the site on Maple Lane

I think we should do a DetroitYES! flashmob. A gang of us will show up @ the festival and bitch about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    I'd give her a wink.....

I'd give her a wink.....
    If I remember correctly, Ray1936 was weak in the knees in the presence of some Detroit Polish girls way back.

If I remember correctly, Ray1936 was weak in the knees in the presence of some Detroit Polish girls way back.
    Their like any other women. Some will break your heart, some other parts on your anatomy.

Pole Dancer is the craft beer that will be at the festival.

Yes the festival was at Freedom Hill until they closed 5 or 6 years ago, they just reopened Freedom Hill.

This is not a religious event, yes we will have mass. Last year over 400 people attended services.

So if you want try some home made polish food, listen to some great polish bands please stop by.

You can have her,
    I don't want her,
    she's too fat for me.
    Hey! she's too fat for me!
    Hey, she's too fat for me!

Their like any other women. Some will break your heart, some other parts on your anatomy.
    Yes, that is the other reason they are called Pole Dancers I guess.

I feel bad for alf, all he wanted to do is make everyone aware his group was holding their annual Polish Festival Festival this weekend, on the corner of 14 mile and Hoover, in case people here were looking for somewhere to go for a great time and some great food.

I’m visiting Michigan for the summer and noticed this event, which is just down the street a bit from me – I’m @ 19 mile.

Food, Fun and a beer tent...

Let's hope no riff-raffs, gang members pick a fight and shoot-em-up duels in that festival. Look what happen to other Polish festivals in Farmington Hills. Westland have their security tight at their festival last year.

Polish Street Food at American Polish Festival
    July 11, 12, 13
    American Polish Century Club at 14 mile - Hoover

Name:  Kielbasa Kafe Menu 001.jpg
Views: 575
Size:  48.7 KB