Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

That Great Guy Guest

Default Detroit needs Rob Ford of Toronto to be the next Mayor

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/07/0...k-of/20924335/

Imagine getting someone elected with experience running a city with a real public mass transit system?

I want him to support my efforts to educate the public that voting YES this August 5, 2014 for the SMART bus tax increase is an imagination and a fantasy and in reality just a tax INCREASE.

Search save the fuel tax org

A vote of NO only defeats the increase. All funds are protected.
    Last edited by That Great Guy; July-02-14 at 07:45 PM.

Come on man. Stop it already. Every post is about this Smart tax. Move on. Talk about something else. Enough of this shit.

At least say something different, you remind me of a McDonald's commercial from the 70s or 80s.

I not voting for this DEAD [[C) KRAK HEAD for mayor of Detroit. If was living in Toronto I even won't vote for this Kwame Kilpatrick wanna-be.

Great Guy a.k.a. Trainman, you have posted a discussion about non-Detroit issues. Let's stay on topic, please.
    Last edited by Danny; July-03-14 at 05:13 AM.

How does he still get to be mayor, when Marion Berry did the same things 25 years ago? Doesn't pass the smell test to me. Maybe it's because he's in Canada, yeah that's gotta be it.