Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default HOF Threadz.....

Where are they?

What are they?

The Hall of Fame [[HOF) threads from the old forum can be found by scrolling down to the bottom of any page and clicking on the Link To Old DetroitYES Forum. Once you arrive there, click on the HOF link on the top menu bar [[if that doesn't work for you, just go here).

What are the HOF threads, you ask?

DetroitYES HALL OF FAME
    These threads of exceptional quality, interest or humor from the other forums have been promoted to the DetroitYES Hall of Fame. Responses may be made to these threads but, to insure quality, are not immediately posted. They are queued for approval by moderators. Please allow up to 24 hours for this process to admit your responses.

There are a few new still active threads that Lowell has already deemed will be in the HOF. They have a red "dot-dash-dot" in front of the thread title... such as the St. Jude, Gar Wood, Suburbs Are Unsustainable, and United Artists threads.

Search > Advanced Search > Find Threads with Prefix > Hall of Fame

HoF threads on the new board will list.

Use http://atdetroit.net/forum/messages/6790/6790.html to see old board HoF threads.

When I catch my breath, I will integate old and new.