Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Keep on lying, Great Guy. You really put on a great show.

If all of these people supported the SMART millage to take money away from the ADA and seniors while we provided illegal property taxes to debate the members of TRU, leaders of SMART, the RTA, Governor Milliken, President Reagan, the Union thugs, and wore tin foil hats we would not be talking about this as everyone would be on the buses riding for free without paying any taxes and then we can take the train to the walmart in illegal Livonia for it is written in the bible 'thou shall have free public transport' and in the koran that 'Mohammed commands people to move about freely for free with no bus fares or taxes' and that when we are not riding on the bus we shall all have free bikes to take to the bus stop except for seniors who should have free little rascals as most are old and fat.

Support the Great Guy!

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlanner View Post
    If all of these people supported the SMART millage to take money away from the ADA and seniors while we provided illegal property taxes to debate the members of TRU, leaders of SMART, the RTA, Governor Milliken, President Reagan, the Union thugs, and wore tin foil hats we would not be talking about this as everyone would be on the buses riding for free without paying any taxes and then we can take the train to the walmart in illegal Livonia for it is written in the bible 'thou shall have free public transport' and in the koran that 'Mohammed commands people to move about freely for free with no bus fares or taxes' and that when we are not riding on the bus we shall all have free bikes to take to the bus stop except for seniors who should have free little rascals as most are old and fat.

Support the Great Guy!
    That is the best sentence I have read this year!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Keep on lying, Great Guy. You really put on a great show.
    Great Guy PMed me and said to go to www.infowars.com if I want to read about how the Obama Administration is lying to us and using the SMART tax to help implement Agenda 21. He also said that if you put less money into something, you'll have more money to spend on that thing. Because free market and lower taxes and stuff. If you don't get it, Danny, then you're just some tax and spend liberal. Less money means more money. Duh.

edit: ^^^ All sarcasm FYI, thanks

That Great Guy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by motz View Post
    Great Guy PMed me and said to go to www.infowars.com if I want to read about how the Obama Administration is lying to us and using the SMART tax to help implement Agenda 21. He also said that if you put less money into something, you'll have more money to spend on that thing. Because free market and lower taxes and stuff. If you don't get it, Danny, then you're just some tax and spend liberal. Less money means more money. Duh.

edit: ^^^ All sarcasm FYI, thanks
    Deep Down, Danny knows everything I've ever posted on SMART is true

The federal and state fuel tax money is mostly gone from SMART and DDOT, thus can not support them anymore like in the past.

The 1 mil will again grossly underfund public bus service and will have to be raised again in another 4 years, while we struggle and limp along with the worst public transit system of nearly every major city in the USA

YES, Danny we need to do something and so why don't you join me and cross out the 1 and write in 3

I can't beat you Danny because you are the majority and so you rule.

Search save the fuel tax org

And find just one single lie and post it on this forum. If you can

you're two ideas are thustly
    1. cross out 1 mil and write 3 mil
    2. vote no on the proposal

the first idea would have the same effect as a no vote, splitting the yes vote from a yes/no to a yes/no/3mil.

if you really wanted a 3 mil millage, why not start a ballot initiative in each city for the smart bus?
    start in livonia.

That Great Guy Guest

No, I don't want a 3 mil but it is much closer to what this tax can and will be as decided by SEMCOG and those who truly want a regional government controlled public mass transit system.
    This will be done by means of force, unless someone like me or similar gets strong financial support to educate the public to demand putting safety first, followed by job growth and competence.

The August vote is only low because the vast majority of voters will not vote in a true mass transit tax. SMART will again by necessity go broke repeatedly over the course of about 20 years until they get about what the AATA gets and then more money will be raised. That is how people who run SMART and DDOT and the AATA make money and why they are worth 6 digits.

The prevailing 0.59 will remain if this tax is defeated and YES, if Lowell says so, I will post my real name and go on TV on the 6 O'clock news and show my face

SEMCOG does not decide on tax millage. It is the people who decide those things. SEMCOG does not own DDOT and SMART either. AAATA recently passed a millage increase. SEMCOG did not decide it, the people in the AAATA service area did.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlanner View Post
    SEMCOG does not decide on tax millage. It is the people who decide those things. SEMCOG does not own DDOT and SMART either. AAATA recently passed a millage increase. SEMCOG did not decide it, the people in the AAATA service area did.
    Just go to That Great Man's website http://www..................../, which was created using Tripod for those tech savvy folks out there, and you'll understand EVERYTHING, DetroitPlanner. You can send him Cash, Checks or Money Orders too, that might help your understanding.

Oh no, save the fuel tax dot org is filtered out on DetroitYES???? IS LOWELL A PART OF AGENDA 21'S SMART TAX PLAN?!?!?!

Good lord That Great Guy, do something productive for society. This is not productive.

That Great Guy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by motz View Post
    Just go to That Great Man's website http://www..................../, which was created using Tripod for those tech savvy folks out there, and you'll understand EVERYTHING, DetroitPlanner. You can send him Cash, Checks or Money Orders too, that might help your understanding.

Oh no, save the fuel tax dot org is filtered out on DetroitYES???? IS LOWELL A PART OF AGENDA 21'S SMART TAX PLAN?!?!?!

Good lord That Great Guy, do something productive for society. This is not productive.
    NO in August means I pay for my own bus when the future Henry Ford emerges

YES in August means you pay 88 percent of the cost for my bus ride to work when Mr. Ford of the AATA emerges or maybe he will lower the cost?

Y'all made your choice. Y'all in the majority.

Mr. John Hertel will get $28 Million per year more from Y'all. So, why get more from me?, or protect federal and state fuel tax money to remove cars from roads? Its all a waste of time cuz y'all so nice and giving by paying a tax on housing.

For those who can't pay for housing, there is tax money from people like me who pays the federal government.

Forget the Free Enterprise System on DetroitYES where someone wants to pay for his own bus ride. Y'all a bunch of commie rats except for maybe a few of you who don't post much about mass transit.
    Last edited by That Great Guy; June-28-14 at 06:11 AM.

Do you all listen to Great Guy lies? Keep on lying, sir As soon the SMART Bus Millage passes. It's over for few years. Why not do me a favor. Start a campaign to fight Livonia to get the SMART buses back to their main roads.

That Great Guy Guest

Do you all listen to Great Guy lies? Keep on lying, sir As soon the SMART Bus Millage passes. It's over for few years. Why not do me a favor. Start a campaign to fight Livonia to get the SMART buses back to their main roads.
    I fought an extremely hard battle to keep SMART in Livonia. My opponents who were represented by a now well know transit non profit group stated that there is NO State money at City Hall. That was the race card that is outright open discrimination against Blacks. It can be fought but not with lies because the truth will come out in the end.

Looks like Livonia does work with SMART and DDOT.
    http://www.ci.livonia.mi.us/tabid/20...nsit/Hubs.aspx

Thank you train man for all of your hard work!

That's not enough!! Livonia's very own public transit buses. They only pick up folks when you call them. Livonia needs to get back on the regional transit line. Same goes with Canton, Plymouth, and Novi, too.

Quote Originally Posted by That Great Guy View Post
    I fought an extremely hard battle to keep SMART in Livonia. My opponents who were represented by a now well know transit non profit group stated that there is NO State money at City Hall. That was the race card that is outright open discrimination against Blacks. It can be fought but not with lies because the truth will come out in the end.
    Of course, Let Livonia continue to be a fortified whitest city in Wayne County, with white jobs and houses meant for white people. I don't think so. Everyone can live in Livonia just like any other suburb. Black folks are moving to Livonia, they will find a way without using public buses.

That Great Guy Guest

Of course, Let Livonia continue to be a fortified whitest city in Wayne County, with white jobs and houses meant for white people. I don't think so. Everyone can live in Livonia just like any other suburb. Black folks are moving to Livonia, they will find a way without using public buses.

Thank You for all your posts so far.

After August 5, 2014 we will both put up with expensive car repairs because of many big pot holes and public bus service which for most of us SUCKS largely due to cuts in CTF funds, lack of fare box money and user fees such as tolls and full buses all over. YES, the technology is now there to do this but we don't use it or lack knowledge of existing computer power. Timed traffic lights for buses and electronic tolls and fare boxes are just a few examples.

The 1.0 Mil tax which we both know will pass is now reduced to a charity for grandma's van to get to the doctor. In 1995, Michael Duggan then the general manager of SMART vowed to fight the CTF cuts by saying the 0.3 Mil will be used to balance the budget and each city would receive what is known as community transit. A NO at that time meant CTF funds only because it had to pass a public vote as you know. I was not against this but am very much against CTF cuts and large freeways without regard to protecting the environment, our cities and mostly putting safety first.

Danny, when you or me or anyone knowingly votes in 1.0 Mil for the operations of both the able bodied or the handicapped it MUST be used for that purpose and MUST be permanent as agreed upon the majority in writing or else replaced by alternative funds FIRST. And that is in writing on my extensive website copied and pasted and sent as a complaint to the Federal Transit Administration with my full legal name to fight the I-75 HOV lanes.

I want public support to put toll booths on NEW freeway lanes OR raise the gas tax to pay for mass transit. County property or small penny sales taxes alone will not be enough to pay for monster ugly SEMCOG freeways and nearly everyone knows that who sees the real costs.

So, if in 4 years there are more bus service reductions or cuts in federal and state fuel tax funds or cost overruns or safety concerns then there some real legal concerns that are best fought by our right to vote. For example, widening I-75 from M-59 to 8 mile Road sans 24/7 public bus service and not M-1 or rail is a very serious safety violation and statistics from SEMCOG and many other sources prove this very well. Since this was and still is a previous same purpose facility it is violation of our rights under federal laws. These supersede county tax laws and there is physical proof of this as explained in my website and my Civil Rights Act of 1964 complaint against SMART for not protecting CTF funds, allowing the barren desolate lonely public money eaters and not supporting gas tax increases for bus service to put safety first.

The public is required to know by SMART officials which is why the prevailing 0.59 or 1.0 Mil will remain permanent whichever you choose. Danny, you don't vote in a 0.59 or 1 or 2 or 3 Mil for my bus ride or anyone's bus ride and see it gone or any other funds, thanks to Rosa Parks. Yes, this sounds illogical but it is now in writing thanks to black person on a white bus.

Danny, you just don't dump concrete all over and destroy the entire City of Detroit without people like me protesting this. Sure I will lose and in 100 years, people will say, why did we build 6, 8, 10 and 12 lane freeways all over southeast Michigan without a decent public mass transit system? I'll be long dead by then but the protesters who want equal access to our transportation system will want answers and my extensive website documents the real truth up to 2014 and maybe beyond? and nothing but the entire truth. So, I publicly challenge anyone and everyone to find anything in my website which is not the truth.

So, thank you for all your posts so far and for caring enough to vote.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2