Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Paging danny!

Default Paging danny!

I saw the shooting on the news. Are you and your family safe?

Gnome, I am pretty sure I grew up in the same Ghettohood as Danny. I can't find anything about this.

D.P., I occasionally give The D Man a ride and saw a news item about a shooting next to his residence. I would provide a link to the news item, but I don't want to violate Danny's privacy. I searched for his activity on the forum and didn't find anything recent; hence, I posted the PAGING DaNNY thread here because he never responds to Private Messages.

I am just concerned for him and his Mom and want him to know that people care about him.

Understandable. I did find one article. It was on the street I grew up on.

I think I saw it too, man was 54.

Let me clarify, I do not think our Danny was involved in the shooting, but I do think he has got to be freaked out to have such a thing happen essentially in his backyard.

That stuff can shake a man up, hence I am concerned for his emotional well-being.

Danny takes a lot of hits from folks who don't know him, but he is truly a good guy who cares about people. He is a sensitive man, cares for his Mom, and has a lot on his plate. Dealing with a violent act ain't easy, and I just want to find out if he is ok.

Let's hope he is safe. I like to get Danny's point of view on this forum. He is a good guy, no doubt. I wish better things for Detroit.

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    I saw the shooting on the news. Are you and your family safe?
    I hope Danny is ok, he really is a great guy.

Danny, please let us know you're all right.

I hope all is well Danny.

Danny, sometimes we laugh and sometimes you have the kernel of truth ih your posts.

C'mon Danny, let us know you're ok.

While I know where he lives, I do not know his last name, nor do I have his email or ph number. Therefore the only way I could contact him is to drive to his place, but right now I am in Chicago and cannot leave for a few days.

Maybe The Administration knows how to contact him.

There is a post under his name in the Rapid Bus Transport thread that is time stamped yesterday at 10:43AM. I hope that helps a bit.

Just saw that he posted on the Discuss Detroit side on a new outlet mall thread.

guess he is ok. Thanks to everyone for checking in on this thread. Sorry if I raised an unneeded alarm.

Well, that's good to hear. Nothing wrong with spreading a little bit of caring around now and then.

Yay! Glad to hear our Forum mascot Danny is OK.... his posts may seem a bit quirky at times, but he's got a good heart. Glad he's unfazed!