Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Paging eriedearie!

Dear Mrs. and Mr. Eriedearie:

Only those of us who have been there, done that, know just how remarkable a 37th Anniversary [[or more) really is. The doubts, recriminations, arguments and other forms of misery are all trumped by that simple four letter word, LOVE!
    Peggy and I are approaching the big '60.'. The first '30' were tough, but they made the last '30' a piece of cake! A life of excitement and pleasure! And most of all, a last Hurrah!
    In the coming years, we wish you and Mr. Erie, all of that, and more
    Tpone

Spouse and I will celebrate our 35th on August 2nd. Our parents povided us good example. Both sets made it past 50 years. A reasonable blowout does clear the air at times. Never go to bed angry. As my mom reminds "Communication, Cooperation, Consideration".

Keep on keeping on.
    Last edited by ronaldj; July-25-09 at 09:35 PM. Reason: spelling

Thank you for the wishes Tp! Tomorrow will 37 years. All done one day at a time!

I must say that sometimes we did go to bed angry with one another. But, we made it through the night and decided when we awoke to make amends...and went on to a new day. Each day passes into the next and before you know it, another anniversary is taking place.

Every couple hits bumps in the road, but you stay on the road till it smooths out to an easier ride. I believe that is where the "Communication, Cooperation, Consideration" come into play.

Happy soon to be 60th to you and Peggy.
    Happy soon to be 35th to you and your bride Ronaldj.