Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Thread: 911 truthers

Downtown diva Guest

Default 911 truthers

someone told me that there are a bunch of 911 truthers on this board. I responded by saying that you folk were much too reasonable for that stuff....

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown diva View Post
    someone told me that there are a bunch of 911 truthers on this board. I responded by saying that you folk were much too reasonable for that stuff....
    Wrong section of the board.

I think there are two. Hardly "a bunch".

Dial 911 if you need Police, Fire or EMS.

Truth.

It is purely by reason that I doubt the official report of what happened that fateful day...among many other things the government has created in modern mythology.

Like the assassinations of JFK, Martin Luther King, and RFK, and other high-profile deaths during the late-50s well through the 60s...all the way to today.

This article was written before 9/11, and is a reasonable treatise on the basic premise of a certain approach to achieving and securing power and control over a populace.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...LE5/index.html

It is worth everyone's read, if they wish to awaken from their walking slumber.

Cheers, even in the midst of this dreary topic that I'd much rather avoid.

But I cannot...if I wish to be true to myself and my community.

Sincerely,
    John

Default No I must agree with Gannon...

If you can believe ANY part of the government version of the events that occured on that day....then you are liable to believe anything yanno?

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Stylin View Post
    If you can believe ANY part of the government version of the events that occured on that day....then you are liable to believe anything yanno?
    Ok, make that 3 "truthers".
    D-S- you seriously think that shit about planted explosives and missles makes more sense than what people actually saw and experienced? [[Highjacked planes hitting targets.)

I don't get the need for pointless conspiracy theories. The Bush/Cheney administration did plenty of evil for 8 years that was out in the open. Work on getting them prosecuted for war crimes instead of focusing on made up shit.

To believe anything the Truthers proffer, you must be able to accept that Bush/Cheney were geniuses at planning, execution and at keeping secrets.

However, since B/C have proven to be utter failures at planning, clear buffoons at execution and leaky lips with their secrets; the central premise offered by the Truthers is without merit. The notion that hundreds and maybe thousands of people would buy-in to the central plan, execute it, then keep mum about the whole thing is implausible.

A dozen people? maybe. But just the idea of wiring the buildings to implode is logistcally beyond belief. If you've ever spent anytime around explosives you will notice their smell. Even C4 has a smell that doesn't fit within what most people consider pleasant. To wire an office with enough C4 to melt steal is going to require a couple of months of work. Running wires. Openning and closing wall cavities. Hiding the work from prying eyes. Let's say you could do such a thing with a crew of nighttime spooks hired on as the cleaning staff. When did they ever have enough time to actually clean?

Then covering the smell from all the day-time office drones. All the folks that have offices that lined those windows would never have noticed anything out of place. Never would have smelled anything.

sure, and this whole scheme is brought to you by the same folks who hired Mike Brown as FEMA Director.

There are too many inconsistincies with that whole thing. Do I think Bush and Cheny planned that? No. You hactually have to have have some degree of intelligence to do that. But what i DO believe has occered has been classic misdirection and massive coverups....

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    It is purely by reason that I doubt the official report of what happened that fateful day...among many other things the government has created in modern mythology.
    Maybe you should try using *facts* instead of *reason*.

detmich Guest

Detroit Stylin and Gannon think that the WTC collapse was an inside job? That is about the strongest prove against that theory I could imagine.

What a rude and thoughtless comment. Both D-Styling and Gannon are fine gentlemen, superior human beings and certainly trusted voices on this Board. To attack them personally shows poor decision making and a basic ignorance of their contribution to the betterment of our City.

detmich Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    What a rude and thoughtless comment. Both D-Styling and Gannon are fine gentlemen, superior human beings and certainly trusted voices on this Board. To attack them personally shows poor decision making and a basic ignorance of their contribution to the betterment of our City.

Their contributions to the betterment of Detroit have nothing to do with the idiocy that is "9-11 Truth".

Aren't all the conspiracy websites run by the government making the conspiracy theories an actual government conspiracy?

- "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce"

detmich Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Russix View Post
    Aren't all the conspiracy websites run by the government making the conspiracy theories an actual government conspiracy?

- "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce"
    Dude, the world is folding in on itself!

Is a "truther" anything like a "birther" ?

The most amazing thing is that after we were attacked by seventeen Saudis our response was to invade Iraq. Worse was the bandwagon leap of the news media onto George Bush's lap.