Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default News Article Says Paramilitary Troops Patrolling Burnt Out Sections of Detroit-Truth?

http://www.infowars.com/detroit-the-...erican-cities/

Is there any truth to this. Just wondering-Surely things aren't THAT BAD up there.

thanks,

The fact that he leads just about every claim with "My friend says" should have been your first clue.

What a hoot! Are there actually idiots out there who believe this hokum? Guess their brains have been FOXitized.

Well, the article is a little mis-informed, but since when does the media ever cover Detroit correctly? The paramilitary troops are actually under control of George Jackson of the Detroit Economic Growth Corporation [[DEGC). Their role is to establish and maintain a status quo which enables the DEGC to smoothly distribute demolition contracts for the foreclosed/abandoned structures.

George Jackson is the leader of the local cell of the international organization which arranged the "demolition contracts" for the World Trade Center on September 11th, 2001.

You all need to take that website seriously. They know the TRUTH which Comrade Obama has veiled.
    Last edited by Jason; July-25-09 at 04:13 PM.

This article is exaggeration turned full blast with a huge spoonful of bullshit to flavor.

I like "Detroit Sold For Scrap" better.

What'cha been smokin' there Jason?

The only change I would make to the article is this sentence "...all you hear is the howling of feral dogs ..." I would put in "red foxes" in place of feral dogs. OMG, there are some wild imaginations out there....here cometh soylent green.
    Last edited by punky1; July-27-09 at 01:38 AM.

This is not a "news article" in any meaningful sense of the word. It is sensationalist crap. It belongs in the National Enquirer next to the "9-Year Old Siamese Twins Impregnate Each Other!"

There are no "paramilitary" units patrolling Detroit, unless you count the armed drug gangs to be found in the depressed areas of every major city. Much of the city has been abandoned, and there are many, many burned-out buildings surrounded by leveled fields where other buildings used to stand. [[We're working on it.)

But civil order has not broken down, police and fire are still on the job, utilities are still being delivered, and things if not "normal" are at least not out of hand.

Last time paramilitary troops patrolling burnt out sections of Detroit was back in 1967. There was a shoot to kill order if any looter enter any desinated military zone.

I think the National Guard and the Army were sent in during the riots, and from my understanding, neither of those are paramilitary.

You have to be loony to come up with an article like that, and you have to be nearly as loony to have to ask whether or not it's true.

Sounds like someone remembers STRESS too well.

Default Paramilitary Troops Patrolling Burnt Out Sections of Detroit

Where's "Snake" Plissken when you need him?

it's nothing but the backstory for robocop

Thanks for the article, uberfrau. At least it was entertaining.

Notice the ads on that webpage. One said something about a millionaire using his own funds to help people get a free handgun! Now there's something you don't see every day.