Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Hey, Where's Ray?

Haven't heard from him in a long time. What's up? Hope he's OK.

Wow. I was thinking that exact thought last night. Anyone know???

I'm still lurking in the background. Haven't been any posts lately that have triggered my response node. But thanks for asking!

Yea!

You know you're loved when we ask you for the email address of a close alternate contact — just in case.

Now where on earth is Jjaba?

On the Dexter bus, the last I saw him.........

Good to hear from you Ray1936...Always enjoy your insight!!!...Whaler

Thanks, gang. I'll be around when a topic motivates me. Generally, I just enjoy the dickins out of listening to y'all.

If the Count Basie Orchestra was playing at the Detroit Electronic Music Festival I'm sure we would have heard from you.

Always enjoy your comments Ray. Insight and experience cannot be denied.

Quote Originally Posted by Downriviera View Post
    If the Count Basie Orchestra was playing at the Detroit Electronic Music Festival I'm sure we would have heard from you.
    Amusing, Count Basie, Duke Ellington, Ella Fitzgerald, Sinatra and so many others are just classic listening. Cole Porter done by Sinatra, sublime! Did hear the Electronic Festival on our porch, each generation to their own music. Did attend the first Electronica festival and was amused that one band suggested that, "everyone is here but your mother". My kids were there with their friends. Doubt they caught the irony.

11. Default

Plus we didn't want to have to send the COPS over and kick down the door to make sure you were okay.