Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default HopCat development started!

The rear outdoor brick wall patio has been knocked down and the trees has been cut and cleared away. Construction crews is spotted going in and out all day. Excited!

Quote Originally Posted by gthomas View Post
    The rear outdoor brick wall patio has been knocked down and the trees has been cut and cleared away. Construction crews is spotted going in and out all day. Excited!
    What?!? Hopcat is tearing down the existing building?!? See I told you they were no good!

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlanner View Post
    What?!? Hopcat is tearing down the existing building?!? See I told you they were no good!
    I was unaware the Agave consisted of some trees and a patio???

I am extremely excited for this. More Midtown beer options is basically the best/worst thing to happen to me.

Show us the photos of the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Show us the photos of the place.
    It looks like the Agave space that's been sitting there for years + some piles of dirt in the back. Nothing noticeable just yet...

I didn't say they were tearing the building, clearly I said "brick wall patio" and yes there were a rear patio area with trees. I went back there several times before and had a drink when Agave was there.

How can y'all not know this? If u ride pass it you will see large tree barks cut up and piles of bricks from the patio.

I guess y'all didn't know that it was a parking lot in the rear either?

Quote Originally Posted by gthomas View Post
    I didn't say they were tearing the building, clearly I said "brick wall patio" and yes there were a rear patio area with trees. I went back there several times before and had a drink when Agave was there.

How can y'all not know this? If u ride pass it you will see large tree barks cut up and piles of bricks from the patio.

I guess y'all didn't know that it was a parking lot in the rear either?
    I guess y'all don't know what sarcasm is.

Quote Originally Posted by 401don View Post
    I guess y'all don't know what sarcasm is.
    Nope most folks here were never taught the subtleties of sarcasm from their guilt riddled parents. I am pretty sure that there is a link here between learning sarcasm and everyone in little league getting a trophy.

Nope most folks here were never taught the subtleties of sarcasm from their guilt riddled parents. I am pretty sure that there is a link here between learning sarcasm and everyone in little league getting a trophy.
    No, there is a link between trying to be sarcastic on the internet and the fact that no one here is psychic.

Quote Originally Posted by motz View Post
    No, there is a link between trying to be sarcastic on the internet and the fact that no one here is psychic.
    I just knew you were going to say that!

Quote Originally Posted by downtownguy View Post
    I just knew you were going to say that!
    There ya go, that's how you do sarcasm on the internet