Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    e.p.3 Guest

Wealthy single yuppy? Birmingham.

Quote Originally Posted by boater4life View Post
    Still searching in both area, anyone have any last words needed to sway one way or another? Most of my friends live in the birmingham/ royal oak area. I love the water, but only get to use the boat for 3 months here in michigan, so is it really worth it for the other 9 months while I could be closer to malls, restaurants, and shopping?
    1st of May to 1st of October are usually decent boating times..

Quote Originally Posted by boater4life View Post
    Still searching in both area, anyone have any last words needed to sway one way or another? Most of my friends live in the birmingham/ royal oak area. I love the water, but only get to use the boat for 3 months here in michigan, so is it really worth it for the other 9 months while I could be closer to malls, restaurants, and shopping?
    Man, you'll get more house for your money in GP. Save money on your commute. Have a better upside potential on your investment. Also, it's just better.

Quote Originally Posted by GP For Life View Post
    Man, you'll get more house for your money in GP. Save money on your commute. Have a better upside potential on your investment. Also, it's just better.
    I agree about home values and yes we liked the Pointes but if his buddies are all BH or RO and is young, friends are also valued commodities too.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4