Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Cass Tech 1973

Default Cass Tech 1973

Recently had water damage to my home and one of the things that was damaged beyond salvaging was high school picture of graduating class from cass tech class of '73. Sadly can't even read the studio that took the picture [[guessing out of business). Wondering if anyone has ideas on how i can get another one or at least the name of the studio that took the pictures for the school. Any help/ideas would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by beanietek View Post
    Recently had water damage to my home and one of the things that was damaged beyond salvaging was high school picture of graduating class from cass tech class of '73. Sadly can't even read the studio that took the picture [[guessing out of business). Wondering if anyone has ideas on how i can get another one or at least the name of the studio that took the pictures for the school. Any help/ideas would be appreciated.
    I'd imagine that you can get this information by calling the school. Or at least be referred to someone who could help.

Have you tried contacting Cass Tech? No all schools do, but some keep copies of their yearbooks and graduating class photos. If there is no luck there, try a website like classmates.com and post a message to former Cass Tech students. You might find someone willing to scan their photo for you.