Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Annoyed by construction traffic?? Archdicese suggests saying the rosary..

Great idea! We can alternate daily with Stations of the Cross every half mile.

The Archdiocese is causing some of this by blocking lanes while renovating the old bank building on Griswold.

Funny stuff. I am not catholic and never will be but my husband is Polish with a huge family. I think I can do the rosary better than he can. He converted to my church but don't ever tell his Mom. Non Catholics are damned to Hell in her eyes. We were not married in the catholic church nor would I pledge my children. For yrs his Mom said we were not married in the eyes of God. We delivered the first Grand children, I finally pointed out to her she was calling her grandchildren bastards. Never heard another peep. Don't get me wrong, I respect all religions. Everyone simply needs to make their own way to Godhead..