Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Eminem and Rihanna Concert

Hi, I'm new to this board and couldn't find a search function.

I'm from Windsor and am looking to go to the concert in August. My friend has tickets in section 112 [[right field line) and am wondering if our view will be obstructed by the foul pole since the stage is in the outfield. Has anyone been to a concert in Comerica and know if the foul pole will be an issue? If so, we may have to find new tix.

Any help would be appreciated - Thx!

I went an seen eminem with Jay-z a few years ago, but I was toward the catcher's view point. If you are getting the tickets for free, then go if not then I wouldn't go to sit through rihanna personally, lol.

Whoa, whoa, whoa... The most beautiful girl in the world? I've seen her live 9 times. She sings beautifully. Looks beautiful. Did I mention that? Always talks about eminem and Detroit, even when she's in other cities. The fact that this show is only going to LA, New York and Detroit is kick ass. Can't wait. We are going to be there both nights. Really looking forward to it. Love the Bajon beauty. Has an incredible library to sing from. A genuine contemporary rock star.

Music is subjective and different strokes for different folks but for me it's just pop music that has little to say and is superficial. I like older Eminem stuff but he too has become too pop for my taste. She is an attractive woman with a decent voice, though much of her sound is studio made.

Quote Originally Posted by mooshoo9795 View Post
    Hi, I'm new to this board and couldn't find a search function.

I'm from Windsor and am looking to go to the concert in August. My friend has tickets in section 112 [[right field line) and am wondering if our view will be obstructed by the foul pole since the stage is in the outfield. Has anyone been to a concert in Comerica and know if the foul pole will be an issue? If so, we may have to find new tix.

Any help would be appreciated - Thx!
    I don't think this will be a problem as the foul pole is in sections 111 & 110. The stage will be somewhere out near center field. The pole should be to your right if you're in 112.

Quote Originally Posted by jackie5275 View Post
    I don't think this will be a problem as the foul pole is in sections 111 & 110. The stage will be somewhere out near center field. The pole should be to your right if you're in 112.
    Thanks - Very helpful!