Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Donald Sterling

Threaded View

Default Donald Sterling

I love people of all races and colors, and though I don't agree with what the owner of the Clippers said, what he DID was he said WORDS - he did not maim anyone, he did not kill anyone.
    Sure, his opinion is WRONG, and it's not politically
    correct, but if we are going to start destroying people over WORDS and OPINIONS, right or wrong, we may as well slap the hammer and sickle on the American Flag and stop pretending this is a free country.

Thought, words and opinions are now cause for destruction of private citizens. Welcome to America 2014.

These standards will turn around and bite us all.

Fans trolling Clippers owner Donald Sterling

I think the NBA could make him attend therapy programs, maybe a psychiatrist. Healing and Understanding is the answer, not intolerance and hate.

Fighting intolerance with intolerance will get society nowhere. But then again isn't America already a lost cause, full of whiney babies who are overly offended at anything and anyone that has a different viewpoint than themselves?

I mean sure the guy's got issues, but since when are words a crime?

Words are now extreme. Soon it will be thoughts.
    Next it will be predetermined behavior patterns predicted by a DNA analysis.

Last edited by Papasito; April-29-14 at 03:57 PM.