Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Uh oh.. Steve Utash's son gets a little wild at strip club, robbed

hmmm... this is obviously going to raise questions about where he had 1,500 dollars to go 'blow some steam' when he's unemployed and collecting checks from dem gahhvement boys [[blood diamond leo dicaprio accent).

http://deadlinedetroit.com/articles/9162/steve_utash_s_son_s_wild_night_at_strip_club_raise s_questions#.U1-p_l5y-9Y

jimmyr Guest

I think it was pretty obvious to most people that the guy's kids were sketchy. The comments on the fundraising page reeked of illiteracy and their quotes to the media seemed to be always be hungry for more money.

I feel bad for the old man, and this tragic beating set back Detroit's perception [[yet again) but I didn't give any money because I just assumed the kids would be stealing it. No doubt if his kids were more presentable his fundraiser would have topped $400k. It sits at $180k now.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyr View Post
    It sits at $180k now.
    More like $178,500 or so, minus the stupid tax.

I love how the accounts not only differ about his behavior before the alleged theft, but that the strip club's management was able to directly state he had boasted about a fund raiser.

It should be pretty easy to learn if there was one that day or not, since they'd be publicly noted...has anyone checked that?! Come on media, where's the follow-up?!

I wonder about Mr. Utash's no fault coverage??If it hadn't been for the accident, he would not have sustained the injuries. Is there a "but for" clause in the policy? Civil unrest usually isn't covered, but in this case, it was the direct result of the auto accident. Just curious.

spent $275 on lapdances and let a stripper hold $400.
    so hes a scumbag and a chump.

I think it was pretty obvious to most people that the guy's kids were sketchy. The comments on the fundraising page reeked of illiteracy and their quotes to the media seemed to be always be hungry for more money.
    So let me get this straight -- someone who has poor grammar skills is sketchy and can't be trusted? I don't care how many degrees someone has, I bet you that if their parent was beat to hell and back, they would damn straight sound desperate for money to help him!!!

I feel bad for the old man, and this tragic beating set back Detroit's perception [[yet again) but I didn't give any money because I just assumed the kids would be stealing it. No doubt if his kids were more presentable his fundraiser would have topped $400k. It sits at $180k now.
    You didn't give money to the father because his children didn't meet your appearance standards? Did they need to show up in Brooks Brothers suits?

It really is disgusting that a dying man can't get help because maybe his kids didn't make the cut, or dad didn't make a lot of money. A person is a person when they are beat to hell for no good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by lizaanne View Post
    It really is disgusting that a dying man can't get help because maybe his kids didn't make the cut, or dad didn't make a lot of money. A person is a person when they are beat to hell for no good reason.
    sort of a side issue, but a question I've not seen answered is why in the age of Obamacare was Steven Utash not signed up? I mean wasn't he [[self employed) and situations like that [[catastrophic accident) the very point of obamacare in the first place?

So let me get this straight -- someone who has poor grammar skills is sketchy and can't be trusted?
    You didn't give money to the father because his children didn't meet your appearance standards? Did they need to show up in Brooks Brothers suits?
    I think if you're appealing to strangers to pay your bills, the strangers are allowed to make subjective conclusions based your appearance and how you conduct yourself in that appeal. They have nothing to go on with regard to the veracity of your claims of need or that the contribution will make it to the intended cause/person other than how you present yourself. If you don't want strangers to make guesses about your character, don't appeal to the public for help. And if you do, perhaps take a few months off from the strippers?
    Last edited by bailey; April-29-14 at 03:27 PM.

The daughter is saying that all the money is protected -- so much for the brother stealing money theory..... http://www.gofundme.com/81r9sk

jimmyr Guest

So let me get this straight -- someone who has poor grammar skills is sketchy and can't be trusted? I don't care how many degrees someone has, I bet you that if their parent was beat to hell and back, they would damn straight sound desperate for money to help him!!!

They just come across as shady hucksters to me, using this tragic event to make money. This event last night just confirms suspicions I had. Giving this much money overnight to people that appear to lack elementary level grammar is usually not going to end well.

They just come across as shady hucksters to me, using this tragic event to make money. This event last night just confirms suspicions I had. Giving this much money overnight to people that appear to lack elementary level grammar is usually not going to end well.
    Now you are saying that the daughter is lying in the link I posted above, when she says the brother has no access to the money?

So the nice clean cut family in the burbs with a mother who has cancer can have a fundraiser for her, and they aren't "shady hucksters" trying to make money - and you know this ONLY because of how they LOOK??!!

Are you sure you weren't the guy hanging up the "blacks sit in the back" signs?? Because I don't see this as any different. You are making massive assumptions about the integrity of people you do not know, based entirely on their appearance and writing skills.

Wow.

Why is it that 90% of the Metro population is comprised of lowlifes and/or criminals?

It's 2014. You can't get away with this shit anymore. The whole smoking weed on the line at Dodge Main and making $50K a year as a high school drop out is over. What the fuck is wrong with people?

At least being a scumbag crosses racial lines. True egalitarianism.

"You didn't give money to the father because his children didn't meet your appearance standards? Did they need to show up in Brooks Brothers suits?"

I mean, no, but, is it super necessary to dress like crap and fight people and hang out at strip clubs? Get a job, don't waste your money on strippers and don't fight them, and pick up a suit from Men's Warehouse for $100 so you don't look like a dirtbag all the freaking time. You know, act like a citizen of this planet.
    Last edited by poobert; April-29-14 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by poobert View Post

I mean, no, but, is it super necessary to dress like crap and fight people and hang out at strip clubs? Get a job, don't waste your money on strippers and don't fight them, and pick up a suit from Men's Warehouse for $100 so you don't look like a dirtbag all the freaking time. You know, act like a citizen of this planet.
    I actually don't have an issue with this -- but saying that a human being is not worthy of help ONLY because his children don't meet appearance standards is really beyond low.

I've been wondering what the old man was doing driving through that area to begin with. Did he have a tree trimming job around there?

Quote Originally Posted by rex View Post
    spent $275 on lapdances and let a stripper hold $400.
    so hes a scumbag and a chump.
    The kid wanted some big boobies in his face. I think he's got to learn that negotiation is an art.

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    I've been wondering what the old man was doing driving through that area to begin with. Did he have a tree trimming job around there?
    Signed George Zimmerman.

jimmyr Guest

Quote Originally Posted by poobert View Post
    Why is it that 90% of the Metro population is comprised of lowlifes and/or criminals?

It's 2014. You can't get away with this shit anymore. The whole smoking weed on the line at Dodge Main and making $50K a year as a high school drop out is over. What the fuck is wrong with people?

At least being a scumbag crosses racial lines. True egalitarianism.

"You didn't give money to the father because his children didn't meet your appearance standards? Did they need to show up in Brooks Brothers suits?"

Well said. As for the high concentration of low lifes, uneducated people are immobile and slow to adapt and the educated gtfo when they have the chance. Most college educated people don't want to live with or near such a high concentration of low lifes, especially not in a flyover state.

A fool and whoever's money are soon parted.

The kid has the typical lower east side suburban look, they have weird shaped heads and the same goofy haircuts

We are so obviously entering post-cryto-racial era. I mean isn't this exactly what white people think about the relatives of black victims.

That aside, I do think we should be careful about judging the parent on the basis of child.

whether the kids or anybody is suspect in the family, what happened was a crime against humanity and cruel. Now that what was done in the dark has came to the light, I'm sure whatever support is given to him will be closely watched

jimmyr Guest

Just read the freep article. I'm convinced this low life absolutely spent fundraiser money. Trash is trash. Like I said, something like this was predictable from the get-go.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddz313 View Post
    The kid has the typical lower east side suburban look, they have weird shaped heads and the same goofy haircuts
    ??????????

hang out around Eastpointe,hazel park,roseville,warren,etc. You will see for yourself what I am talking about. lol

Just read the freep article. I'm convinced this low life absolutely spent fundraiser money. Trash is trash. Like I said, something like this was predictable from the get-go.
    Yeah, because the words of an 8 Mile stripper, a woman that works with the strippers and calls herself "Lisa Love" and the management from a club that has past links to some seriously shady activity should always be considered 100% trustworthy sources of information.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast