Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Historic Fort Wayne Coalition Flea Mkt. this wknd! [[April 12-13, 2014)

Our first public event this year! tours available both days! Those who come may notice that a lot more of the overgrowth has been cleared from the tops of the fort walls than ever before.

Default Oh I wish

Quote Originally Posted by WaCoTS View Post
    Our first public event this year! tours available both days! Those who come may notice that a lot more of the overgrowth has been cleared from the tops of the fort walls than ever before.

Wish I could be there, I love flea markets.

Quote Originally Posted by WaCoTS View Post

Thanx a lot WaCoTs, I just brought home more stuff! [[Lol!) Beautiful day for it. Some BIG hawks living upstairs in the barracks. Majestic.

Thanks, WaCoTS, for posting. The Grillmaster and I stopped by this afternoon and did find a couple gems to purchase. No tour today, but hopefully sometime this summer.