Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Orr keeping millage money and not spending it on what was intended?

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...rted-tax-funds

Professional liars and thieves.

I'm sure they are going to find some way to make 2+2=5 and the war against Eastasia to have been going on forever.

Could this jackass potentially poison regional transit at the well before it even starts? He'll be out of dodge soon anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by brizee View Post
    http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...rted-tax-funds

Professional liars and thieves.

I'm sure they are going to find some way to make 2+2=5 and the war against Eastasia to have been going on forever.

Could this jackass potentially poison regional transit at the well before it even starts? He'll be out of dodge soon anyway.
    Nobody likes anything anybody does.

This guy, lets call him Mr. Goldd. He's driving along in his nice new car and he see you -- let's call you Mr. Strait -- he sees you get struck by a semi-truck. You're in all kind of bad shape.

Goldd gets out of his car. He runs through the flames and breaks your car window to get you out before it exploded. Goldd saves your life.

Do you hoist Goldd on your shoulders in your celebration parade? Do you sue because your window is broken?

Too many people are blaming the 'good samaritan'. Maybe something he's doing isn't legal. OK, tell the bankruptcy judge and he'll decide. But complaining about the motives of Mr. Orr, I mean Mr. Goldd is destructive.

btw, if you have such a better plan on how to fund Detroit's iron lung, go tell it to the judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Mouch View Post
    Nobody likes anything anybody does.

This guy, lets call him Mr. Goldd. He's driving along in his nice new car and he see you -- let's call you Mr. Strait -- he sees you get struck by a semi-truck. You're in all kind of bad shape.

Goldd gets out of his car. He runs through the flames and breaks your car window to get you out before it exploded. Goldd saves your life.

Do you hoist Goldd on your shoulders in your celebration parade? Do you sue because your window is broken?

Too many people are blaming the 'good samaritan'. Maybe something he's doing isn't legal. OK, tell the bankruptcy judge and he'll decide. But complaining about the motives of Mr. Orr, I mean Mr. Goldd is destructive.

btw, if you have such a better plan on how to fund Detroit's iron lung, go tell it to the judge.
    Very Well Said!!!!! 1+++++

That Great Guy Guest

Default The work of fiction

Just like the SMART Property Tax Renewal of August 2014

Fact - A vote of NO caps the tax

Proof - Tax shifting without a vote of the majority for first securing alternative funds is against federal laws to pay for community transit.

Source - Google save the fuel tax org

I read this website and believe the contents are true.