Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default This is why you don't go into Detroit's suburbs

Or befriend or date anybody in the suburbs. As you can see, you're much more likely to be beaten to death getting involved with one of these brain-damaged Caucasians.

=====================

WARREN [[WWJ) – A 31-year-old Warren man has been charged with beating his girlfriend to death last weekend.
    Matthew Chopp is accused of Leslee Whitmere following a domestic argument in the home they shared in the 20000 block of Wexford.
    According to Warren police, Chopp had been out drinking Saturday night, returned home and assaulted Whitmere. She died as a result of multiple internal injuries.
    Chopp was arraigned Tuesday afternoon before Judge Dean Ausilio in 37th District Court on a charge of second degree murder.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/04/...eating-murder/

Right, because domestic abuse is exactly the same as random public streetcorner lynchings.

I don't know, Bham. With all the economic insecurity going around, some of these Caucasians are really dangerous, especially if you form close, personal relationships with them.

Come to think of it, is there a more violent demographic than working-class white people? They certainly make up the majority of people in jail.

This thread is going to devolve very fast I think.... seems like a small fall.
    Last edited by Zacha341; April-04-14 at 01:05 PM.

When you keep setting up a straw man that is repeatedly [[and with ease) knocked down, are you simply a troll?

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    When you keep setting up a straw man that is repeatedly [[and with ease) knocked down, are you simply a troll?
    What, me? Troll? No, I'm actually worried about people out there, or people who have to work there. And it's not racist, because the statistics show that most white people kill other white people, so everybody should be concerned.

Some complete generalizations of hundreds of thousands based upon geography or skin color continues to go unchecked but a creating a strawman based upon an actual situation is trolling?

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitnerd View Post
    I don't know, Bham. With all the economic insecurity going around, some of these Caucasians are really dangerous, especially if you form close, personal relationships with them.

Come to think of it, is there a more violent demographic than working-class white people? They certainly make up the majority of people in jail.
    So let's recap, shall we?

If we assume that:
    A) Detroitnerd is Caucasian
    B) Detroitnerd lives in a Suburb

Both are true, if you are honest.

Then C would be:
    C) Detroitnerd is a violent psychopathic killer with no good tendencies at all. Also a working class white person, with the same dangerous tendencies.

Personally, I believe Dnerd should be banned just for these reasons.

It's sad and comical how quickly Dnerd gets people's panties in a bunch. If he is just trolling, you would ignore him. I suspect he is stating things that bother people because there is some truth to it and it doesn't fit your own profile of yourself or people like you.

Again, it is easy around here for people to generalize about 'them' but you better not generalize about 'us'

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    This thread is going to devolve very fast I think.... seems like a small fall.
    No, They're just going to keep feeding the troll and participate in the absurd scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by townonenorth View Post
    So let's recap, shall we?

If we assume that:
    A) Detroitnerd is Caucasian
    B) Detroitnerd lives in a Suburb

Both are true, if you are honest.

Then C would be:
    C) Detroitnerd is a violent psychopathic killer with no good tendencies at all. Also a working class white person, with the same dangerous tendencies.

Personally, I believe Dnerd should be banned just for these reasons.
    Nonsense, townonenorth. I'm a credit to my race. I'm trying, in vain, to raise the consciousness of my Caucasian brothers and sisters. I know they're addicted to hatred and a false sense of superiority, and I make small efforts every day to try to help educate the white community, help it to see where it can grow. Now, I know I do it from the relative safety of a racially diverse community surrounded by the city of Detroit, which acts as a buffer between me and the violent suburbs, but I do hope you won't hold it against me. I'm just not excited by the idea of, you know, all those suburban Caucasians out there "keeping it real" by going to titty bars and hooting and hollering at BWWs and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
    Some complete generalizations of hundreds of thousands based upon geography or skin color continues to go unchecked but a creating a strawman based upon an actual situation is trolling?
    Where is that behavior going unchecked? And what does that have to do with the very, very real problems of Detroit?

It's sad and comical how quickly Dnerd gets people's panties in a bunch. If he is just trolling, you would ignore him. I suspect he is stating things that bother people because there is some truth to it and it doesn't fit your own profile of yourself or people like you.

Again, it is easy around here for people to generalize about 'them' but you better not generalize about 'us'
    Stupidity here shouldn't go unchecked, which you implied above. And isn't it more sad and comical how quickly Dnerd gets his panties in a bunch when somebody points out problems in Detroit, a city which he only sees through rose-colored glasses?

We're generalizing about a city. The people are one component.

Where is that behavior going unchecked? And what does that have to do with the very, very real problems of Detroit?
    Clearly we read different boards.

Clearly we read different boards.
    Some people have a victim mentality. Any criticism is perceived as a personal slight.

Hey, my panties aren't in a bunch. I'm trying to build UP. It's you guys who need help. I'm starting some consciousness-raising workshops aimed at helping white people understand their plight and get organized. We're going to start them in needy white neighborhoods, like the southern part of Warren, Downriver, maybe some of the more disinvested parts of Redford. I hope you guys will come.

You aren't really claiming that there is no racial component to generalization of 'Detroiters' are you? Are you really saying there is a distinction here and elsewhere between speaking of 'Detroiters' and 'those'

If it helps your cause, I had a vehicle broken into in Romeo. I've never had a vehicle broken into in Detroit. Feel free to run with that one.

Some people have a victim mentality. Any criticism is perceived as a personal slight.
    And some people have a superiority mentality. Any criticism of people like themselves is seen as a slight whereas any generalized criticism of hundreds of thousands of people [[whether based upon color or socioeconomic factors) is seen as a representation of reality.

You aren't really claiming that there is no racial component to generalization of 'Detroiters' are you? Are you really saying there is a distinction here and elsewhere between speaking of 'Detroiters' and 'those'
    Not at all. I'm claiming there's a difference between a criticism of the city as a whole and the people living within the city.

Call individuals out. Don't pretend the very real problems don't exist.

If it helps your cause, I had a vehicle broken into in Romeo. I've never had a vehicle broken into in Detroit. Feel free to run with that one.
    Was it a historic vehicle? Did an angry mob put scaffolding around it and try to restore it by force?

And some people have a superiority mentality. Any criticism of people like themselves is seen as a slight whereas any generalized criticism of hundreds of thousands of people [[whether based upon color or socioeconomic factors) is seen as a representation of reality.
    I suppose, but what does that have to do with anything being posted about here? I think you're projecting.

Caucasian people need to let go of their anger and realize all the entitlements they get. Look at welfare. Most of the families on welfare are white. If these white people just want to keep on getting welfare and living at home and making more babies, maybe we need to look at the deeper pathologies. Then there's meth use, which is a real problem for the white community. It's getting so you don't want to have too many friends in that demographic or something bad could happen ...

Not at all. I'm claiming there's a difference between a criticism of the city as a whole and the people living within the city.

Call individuals out. Don't pretend the very real problems don't exist.
    There are different ways to address problems with the city and generalizing people in the city. Perhaps you differentiate those however this board tends not to and I don't see people jumping in to point it out beyond very few people.

I'll keep an eye out for you to correct people in the future.

No question the city has many,many issues. There is also no question that it is often represented as 'those people' or how all people in the city are. Strangely, there is typically not a crowd of people jumping in to correct the discrepancy but make a strawman comment about people in the suburbs and all holy hell breaks lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Was it a historic vehicle? Did an angry mob put scaffolding around it and try to restore it by force?
    We can't address this topic without discussing each and every other problem in America in tandem. I'm sorry.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast