Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default I turn 60 today!

What a great age to be. I found 12, 39 & 59 to be awkward ages. We ran up to Eastern Market and also the seed exchange. Got a Cub hug too! GSCC inside joke.

The past 10 years we have mostly dealt with family and friends doing home hospice. Rewarding but very depressing too!

This is our decade. Ron has Parkinsons but we got a scooter and and a car attachment to accommodate it and plan for great fun.

Happy birthday!

GUSHI Guest

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, and may there be many more

Happy Birthday, Sumas! You deserve a great day!!

Congratulations Sumas. I remember when I hit 30, I was pretty depressed. When I hit 60, I thought it was pretty cool. Hey, you have to dodge a lot of bullets to get this far.

Happy Birthday.

Happy Belated B-Day Sumas! Celebrate a bit the whole week. You deserve it!

60?!?!?!, That's IT? What are you going to do when you hit my age? A VERY Happy [[belated) Birthday, sumas!

i thank all for good wishes! I was amazed at the phone and emails I RECEIVED. 60 really is not a milestone. Just felt a little depressed and got so much love,

Thanks all! Sumas

Getting older surely beats the alternative.

Have a great birthday Sue.

Oops, just looked at the dates. Happy belated. by a month lol

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    Have a great birthday Sue.

Oops, just looked at the dates. Happy belated. by a month lol
    Ok I am laughing, you know me/us better than anyone on the board. You know I always wish you well.! Inside joke, but completely rebuilt the garage and the basement has an exercise room. Best wishes to you too. Do not be a stranger, come, visit.
    /