Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    When it goes all the way to the top and have Generals getting their hands slapped for things they should go to prison for and high ranking naval officials getting caught in bribery cases using hookers, we have a problem that needs to be addressed in more severe ways.

You also have problems with sexual issues in the Naval Academy, West Point, the Air Force Academy, the training facilities at Lackland and several other places. The Japanese want to throw us out of bases there due to misconduct.

And let's not forget about the guys in the missile silos who have almost nothing to do but study their jobs and practice over and over again, but still need to cheat on tests.
    What does this have to do with the initial post? You just trolling?

Quote Originally Posted by Lombaowski View Post
    I'm not even sure what any of this means. You are the one that made the moronic statements basically painting the average veteran as limbless, crazy, and homeless. Then somehow you make the logical leap to equating what I said to school shootings and gun control.

There are "messed up" veterans, and there are a lot more "messed up" non veterans, guy. I would suggest you spend a little more time trying to formulate cogent thoughts to support your beliefs, not using anecdotal evidence based on a handful of people you've met.
    You're a real piece of work. I think you also need psychological help instead of drinking too much. You're trying to silence real issues by calling me a moron instead of debating with facts and research? What does that make you? I never said the average veteran is limbless, crazy and homeless. You're putting words in my mouth now. I cited a government statistic plus offered an anecdote and you inferred "average" and feel that gives you the right to call me names? THAT is a moronic response.

And since you don't have the the IQ to understand an analogy I use again you attack my character. I'm using an analogy to show how some people like to pretend that real issues don't exist because it never happened in their backyard yet, which is ignorance. But, go ahead and personally attack me, Heir Goebbels, for raising facts.

You need to go back to a real school instead of talking about your degree from a diploma mill like the University of Phoenix. If you're gonna argue, argue the points with facts instead of personally attacking people who bring up facts or leave.
    Last edited by davewindsor; March-23-14 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by davewindsor View Post
    You're a real piece of work. I think you also need psychological help instead of drinking too much. You're trying to silence real issues by calling me a moron instead of debating with facts and research? What does that make you? I never said the average veteran is limbless, crazy and homeless. You're putting words in my mouth now. I cited a government statistic plus offered an anecdote and you inferred "average" and feel that gives you the right to call me names? THAT is a moronic response.

And since you don't have the the IQ to understand an analogy I use again you attack my character. I'm using an analogy to show how some people like to pretend that real issues don't exist because it never happened in their backyard yet, which is ignorance. But, go ahead and personally attack me, Heir Goebbels, for raising facts.

You need to go back to a real school instead of talking about your degree from a diploma mill like the University of Phoenix. If you're gonna argue, argue the points with facts instead of personally attacking people who bring up facts or leave.
    Wow, just wow.

The "government statistic" you produced was from 2008, Merlin.

I also didn't attack you, I said the posts were ignorant and moronic. I guess you were too busy playing sports at community college to learn reading comprehension.

Oh, now I see, you pretty much do this in every thread you post in. Getting high and mighty based on your posting history is quite hilarious, but not as hilarious as talking about someone dropping out of kindergarten, then spelling curriculum incorrectly. lololol

And if you can't ban me, you gonna cry? Aw, poor baby.
    I missed this comment. Nice single digit IQ articulated response. What are you, a three year old? Drop out of kindergarten because you couldn't handle the cirriculum?
    Those two curse words required a lot of brain power, didn't it? Fall on your head much as a child? Knock knock. Anybody home? You're not even worth my spit.
    You're so dumb.
    I wouldn't expect YOU to understand. Just saying.
    It would be pointless to sell you an argument because you lack comprehension no matter how many times I repeat it.
    I never said it was fact. My issue was that he made the comparison. Do you have any analytical skills at all??

The "government statistic" you produced was from 2008, Merlin.

I also didn't attack you, I said the posts were ignorant and moronic. I guess you were too busy playing sports at community college to learn reading comprehension.
    Why is a statistic invalid if it's from 2008? Where's the rest of YOUR argument?

You're calling me "Merlin" now? I guess you're comparing me to one of the best and most successful WWII aircraft engines built by one of the world's best carmakers, Rolls Royce. So, you're calling me "the best"? Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment.

You said that I'm the one who made a moronic statement instead of refuting the argument. That's an attack.

You tell me to formulate cogent thoughts, yet you don't offer up any cogent thoughts in response except attacking me. That's not showing any analytical skills whatsoever. That's not debating the merits.

Oh, now I see, you pretty much do this in every thread you post in. Getting high and mighty based on your posting history is quite hilarious, but not as hilarious as talking about someone dropping out of kindergarten, then spelling curriculum incorrectly. lololol
    Ya, you know someone really sucks at debating when their only response to an argument is an old typo from another thread made a long, long time ago.

Your posting history speaks for itself. Get back on your meds, Merlin.

Your posting history speaks for itself. Get back on your meds, Merlin.
    There you go again. I don't take meds. You need professional help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2