Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Are we going to war with Livonia? II

I just watched numerous pickup trucks pass by my home in Wyandotte and even heard a drone coming from Grosse Ile heading northwest.

Then, I put on Me TV News at 7 and saw military helicopters from Howell and Ann Arbor homing in on Livonia, but then, that channel cut to a promo for their Saturday night sci-fi block!

Not long after, I then heard Asha Tomlinson mention how there's now a new war in Metro Detroit... a revival of this cold war and that massive protests are ongoing where the war will take place...and that place is Livonia.

Can someone please explain to me these sequence of events I just experienced? Plus, the thread linked to above was a hilarious read, can't believe it was just eight years ago. Plus, this sounds slightly like Venezuela and Ukraine right now.

It would be a very bad move because Livonia has God on their side.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickford-Bentler View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d9NR9JPOIs

Jesus Christ.............

that is disturbing. I don't know how to react, one the one hand I am repulsed and on the other I am repulsed.

The guys is avoiding using words "the" and "of" in his fragment sentences... sounds like an obsessive compulsive Tourettes candidate...

....wow....

Bomb Pleasantville Livonia until it glows.

Here's some more updates: I heard several Air Force aircraft flying over my home heading towards Livonia a couple hours ago. In addition, the local paper, the Livonia Daily Movement, has just released this picture of a protest that blocked Merriman Road today, where over a thousand Livonians left their bungalows and brick ranches and marched to the intersection with Schoolcraft where there was an important public meeting while local gal Madonna's "Papa Don't Preach" blared from a nearby speaker, if you look, you may even notice a propaganda poster used by Livonians during the last war on their community.

Last edited by mtburb; March-14-14 at 03:24 PM.

IMO, Livonia will unleash its panzers in a lightning thrust down Merriman to turn east onto Hines drive into Detroit and down the Rouge Valley to seize Zug Island in what later historians will call the Shitzkreig.

Mr. Moon will then be appointed Gauleiter of Zug Island. It does need to pick up the trash.

Zug Island Wayne County United States Of America... Moon will watch Island give up Zeitgeist so Our Lord and Saviour will bless and rechristen island and Moon litter removal undertake.

This thread is what I imagine it's like to be on drugs.

We have just obtained a top-secret transcript of one of the quintillions of news sources reporting on the Livonia Revolution.

Murray Feldman: Hello, I and Jason Carr are live right now at Joy and Merriman, where we are seeing revolting Livonians slowly armed and marching towards Zug Island. And with us is the president of the Detroit & Redford Citizen Corps, Roger Neal, who's just leading his regiment to try to stop the Livonia Militia.

Jason Carr: So, Mr. Neal, how will you be able to stop these Livonians from trying to claim Zug Island as theirs?

Roger Neal: We have the most simple-and-deadliest method available that we can legally use. We're proud to be the first military unit in Michigan that is now legally using dynamite.

Jason Carr: Okay...so, were any members of the Citizen Corps get inspiration from this tool from writing some sort of permit and watching SEVERAL Road Runner 'toons at a Lansing hotel lately?

Roger Neal: I guess so, but I have a nephew named Garry Marsh who was actually born nearby, in tiny Okemos 25 years ago, speaking of "tiny", this was right around the time the time when Spielberg was busy crafting out the younger equivalent of him, I believe that was named Beeper...I'll have to talk to Garry next week.

Murray Feldman: With the way you phrased that sentence, Roger, just like in those older cartoons, at the time, he was also working on his arch-nemesis, Calamity...oh...*a fire rocket is shot by a Livonian within the Joy-Merriman Shopping Center parking lot*...well, did you hear that? You have to go fight 'em now...Anyways, this was Murray Feldman and Jason Carr reporting for the Eleven...Later tonight, at five, Huel and Monica will give you tips on how to survive this revolution.
    Crazy, huh? Anyways, I'm watching Me TV News at 7 in a few and it will again feature scenes of military helicopters flying towards Livonia...

UPDATE: Me TV News at 7 did show the helicopters arriving in Livonia, but this time, they cut to their Sunday post-news block featuring Gilligan and the SS Minnow crew, the Brady Bunch and the stars aboard the Love Boat...how odd can you get?

This means I have to watch Me TV News at 6 [[yes, at 6:00 PM, because 7:00 PM is owned by Adam West's Batman and Burt Ward's Robin) tomorrow to see if they're showing the Livonia Revolution uncut.

And also, credit to the owners of the images you saw in this post and in this thread as a whole.
    Last edited by mtburb; March-14-14 at 07:32 PM.

Sorry for the double posts, but today brought interesting updates:

• I heard more military helicopters flying over my home, all heading towards Livonia, in fact, the last time I heard one today...
    • ...I was watching [[and still am watching right now) Me TV News at 6, which showed some interesting footage from inside the Detroit & Redford Citizen Corps recruiting office that has just taken over a closed-for-a-couple-years KFC at Grand River and Schoolcraft.
    • Also, they showed a live view of the Farmington & Farmington Hills Marines [[which are allied with the D&R Corps) occupying the Kroger at 5 Mile and Merriman, where Livonians were seen purchasing survival supplies. I'll bet this will lead into an epic battle...

The assault on the Packard Plant has begun.

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    that is disturbing. I don't know how to react, one the one hand I am repulsed and on the other I am repulsed.
    LOL. That was truly a Red Bull out out the nose moment for me.. thanx for lightening my wkend out a bit, gnome! :-)

Because they have traditionally been a land locked military power, Livonia appears to be having a wee bit of trouble leveraging Zug Island as a maritime asset.

Well, we regret telling you this, but the Livonia Militia is currently busy homing in on our top-secret data centers, which explain why this forum is currently so slow. We still don't wonder how they managed to get the necessary passwords, though. But we do hope that the [[seems like it right now) ready-to-form Republic of Livonia doesn't claim the land our severs sit on as theirs!

There may be a kink in the armor of the Livonia war machine. It seems that years of living in a very safe, albeit kind of boring environment have led to issues with which gun does what that DI's have to train out of militia recruits:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kU0XCVey_U

Lmao, white people are so damn odd. Always going to war with some made up outside force.
    Someone once said, rightfully so,
    that dumb people tend to cling to guns and religion when they perceive that their boogeyman is approaching.
    This is a textbook example of petrified white men.
    Last edited by astongraham; March-22-14 at 05:09 PM.

Well, here's a few new updates:
    • Recently, numerous army helicopters have been spotted flying over southeast Michigan, all heading to Livonia.
    • In addition, the Battle of McLouth has just ended in an American victory. The Livonians, who prepare to sign the Declaration of Independence this Saturday, came with their "war machines" ready to conquer the site of the former Trenton steel mill and then prepare their boats for a raid on Grosse Ile styled after George Washington's Christmas 1776 Delaware River crossing, but the well-equipped militias have stunned them as they arrived from the north. A screenshot of Me TV News at 4 is seen below depicting the battle.
    • Northville, Northville Township and Melvindale have sided with Livonia.

Last edited by mtburb; April-02-14 at 03:15 PM.

Information for one of our spies who secretly case the Livonia hood.

Two white middle class Livonia residents have spotted a black SUV casing their territory. They so got into their cars and spy in them. Once they find out that a robbery attempt is going to happen they called the police. Livonia Police officers spotted the thieves casing the all white neighborhood and was arrested on the spot. One of the thieves spotted the black SUV and on high pursuit. Both of them were speeding on Eastbound I-96 FWY heading to Detroit. As they headed to Greenfield Rd Livonia Police stop the SUV. The thief ran to a nearly blighted Detroit ghetto hood and took shelter in the abandon home. The Livonia Police force found the thief and was arrested.

Livonia residents will tolerate folks wearing Trayvon Martins and get away. They are vigilante and ready. The have God on their side!

Well, we have two breaking stories relating to the war:

• The Battle of I-96 is on-the new Livonia Republic and the Detroit & Redford Citizen Corps are fighting the Livonians literally on I-96 at the Inkster Road overpass, which has already been heavily damaged from tank firings. Meanwhile, the Plymouth Citizen Corps are fighting the Livonians a few miles away at Newburgh Road-more heavy damage reported. MDOT crews, who were ready to rebuild that part of I-96, have already fled in fear.
    • The Wyandotte & Southgate Citizen Corps have just intercepted a poisonous bomb planted by the Livonians that was about to explode inside Wyandotte's Roosevelt High School.

In addition, we are ready to hit the one-month mark since the beginning of the war in several days.
    Last edited by mtburb; April-11-14 at 09:43 AM.

That Great Guy Guest

It is not fare

Detroit pays for repairing the freeway in Livonia, but Livonia won't pay for Detroit's bus system

The RTA to the rescue, a NEW tax on car registration

Coming soon, the Penny County Transit Sales Tax. Half to cars and half to buses, Yea, YES and we all get more.

Good Union bus driver jobs will come.

The NEW big three, SMART, DDOT, RTA

The bus is coming back

The Redcoats have sided with Livonia with the understanding that they will get back what was theirs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SISjSXsb1xU

Taking Rouge Park was thought to be an easy stroll on the way to victory. But alas, Lafayette has arrived....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cIjTodmfk0

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast