Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Dale Foster the Real staffer 10 years and 3 council members, Fired by Conyers

Does anyone know about Dale
    Consider Dale Foster.
    The guy is pretty soid after he was endorsed by the Detroit news in 2008 for state rep. The only candidate with some history. Over 10 years under 3 council persons then fired by M.Conyers.
    Day 1. Dale wants to write a ordiance to ensure clean and working restrooms for Detroit gas stations.
    www.friendsforfoster.com

He seems to have a practical view to council and politics.

Clean restrooms in gas stations? He's got my support!!!

Buy American Guest

I certainly hope he sets his priorities higher than clean restrooms in gas stations. There are many more important issues to consider than that!!!

Bathrooms are very important, it will help to stop all the pissing in alleys ,side of cars, they are available everywhere but detroit city limits

MIRepublic Guest

This posting really doesn't help him. It's like it was put together by a kid. If this wasn't the web, it'd have been done in crayon.

Quote Originally Posted by Buy American View Post
    I certainly hope he sets his priorities higher than clean restrooms in gas stations. There are many more important issues to consider than that!!!
    Exactly. I hope he adds Coney Islands to the list as well. He'll have my vote if he does!

If the city gives these places FREE water, paper products, and trash removal...then it might be close to a deal.

It is NOT the owner's fault that these places filth up all the time...why should they be legislated to provide something the public largely doesn't appreciate...or is phobic about unto abuse.

This is bullshit, this guy should go back to his drawing board.

Downtown diva Guest

i think if this guy promised to bring a cheesecake factory to Detroit you would be fawning all over him.

He was fired by Conyers due to sexual harassment. In fact, sexual harassment complaints followed him from Talabi's office to Ken Cockrel'a office and finally Monica Conyers office. It's all documented for any of you that's interested in FOIA'ing the information. This guy will cost the City of Detroit more money in lawsuits as a councilman than Kwame did as mayor.

MIRepublic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    The guy can hardly form a complete sentence in interviews. His campaign poster look like criminal wanted ads from the post office.
    It is no surprise, then, that the poster of this thread, who's also been spamming multiple threads on this board, BTW, also comes across as half-literate.

Omega [[Dale Foster), the jig is up.

1. Moving Coleman A. Young building would allow citizens free parking at the newly renovated building.

2. This newly renovated building would run on alternative energy also fixed with jobs to complete this project.

3. The effect will allow leaders visiting the newly renovated Coleman A. Young building, in the area on the Eastside of Detroit Conner in a neighborhood ridden with abandon buildings, a Fast Track option to tear down these homes in the area and throughout Detroit in a swift and timely manner.

This fool wants to move the CAY, so the citizens can park for free?

This guy was endorsed by someone? OMG

Ravine Guest

I have no intention of voting for a guy who sees the condition of gas station rest rooms as being significant enough to deserve mention in his goddam mission statement.

And using enormous print to endorse him doesn't elicit any special consideration for him, either.

"omega has not made any friends yet"