Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Brick Mansions trailer features brewster projects.

I went to see non stop movie and seen a trailer for a movie called Brick mansions. I seen that the brewsters are called brick mansions where a cop looking for a weapon of mass destruction. Anyone seen this yet?

Yea I just came across the trailer a few days ago. It's the last fully completed film Paul Walker was in before his death.

The plot is described as a 'dystopian' Detroit [[I kind of LOL'd). It looks as though they magnified the Brewster projects to be something like its own little city or perhaps enveloping a large area of Detroit. In fact from what I can tell, much of the city looks fictionalized with CGI-imposed buildings to make Detroit look more like a dense urban metropolis.

Last edited by animatedmartian; March-07-14 at 11:11 PM.

yeah I did notice that.

I also noticed that the Windsor view of Detroit is reversed in the very first shot. The one with Brewster's is hacked up version's of the towers to give off more buildings there.