Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: dogs barking

Default dogs barking

I have three very spoiled pouches. Kileys dogs have been barking non stop for hours. Bet someone thinks its my dogs. It's roughly 4 am something. Non stop barking! Mostly it bugs me that it is frigid out there. Thinking I will call the humane society.

"Cry havoc and let loose the dogs of war" or get a crappy cat.

By cat I mean the kind that can open doors. And still give you a dirty look.

Should I know who in the hell "Kiley" is?

Quote Originally Posted by NickCharles View Post
    Should I know who in the hell "Kiley" is?
    No why should you? It's implied in the thread this is a neighbor. I can put a name to every neighbor 4 blocks each way. Can you?

Mostly really bothered me that he left his dogs out in such frigid weather. He has 5 rottweilers and owns two homes near here. Gave him roughly $200 dollars of wood to build those dogs dog houses but he never did.

So by all means shoot me for thinking he should have concerns for his dogs' well being.

For BigB, I adore cats.

Why do people have pets if they are not going to care for them? I dunno. You have to have the time and devotion or it's just irresponsible. And a non-stop barking dog is just sad. You know the dog is in some sort of distress. I hope it all works out Sumas.

Shitty situation Sumas. I dont think Nick Charles meant anything, I was wondering the same thing he was. I cannot stand the thought of suffering animals outside in this weather and I think you should call the Humane Society. maybe dickhead will learn a lesson
    Hope that next time you dont put up money for someone to build a wheelchair ramp,,, Oops, I mean a doghouse. There are a lot of shysters ding dongs out there.
    I now how much you love your dogs Sue, do the right thing. You also now I will always love you.

Quote Originally Posted by sumas View Post
    No why should you? It's implied in the thread this is a neighbor.
    I think that is where your mistake lies. You throw a name out without giving any context. We don't know it's your neighbor unless you state that it's your neighbor.

No, no, don't worry about it. It's apparent enough that I am the asshole, for not recognizing her neighbors' names.
    If I was a bit more outgoing, I would know all of my, and all of her, neighbors by name.
    My bad, as they say.

Everybody take a step back. It's all good.

Hey Django, hope things are good with you.

We have this great porch and are committed porch sitters. Talk to neighbors all the time. Detroit folk are very friendly overall and kindnesses abound.

Don't like animals being left out in this weather!

Name:  Turkey Loaf.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  20.7 KB
    Turkey Loaf The Ham. One happy dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    That dog looks like Ron White

Last edited by jcole; March-06-14 at 03:32 PM.

Except Turkey Loaf the dog does not have a drink in his hand! ------
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-06-14 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    I laughed and laughed, poor old turkey loaf looks older and sadder these days. He is way older now and almost all grayed out. Poor sweety still sleeps with us but we have to carry him around.