Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    4real Guest

Default Black On White Crime - 50 times more likely

Something i ran across in my internet travels
    There is obviously too much mayhem everywhere where poverty is high
    but statistically there is no comparison, and when you take it as a proportion of

population it skyrockets.

You don't hear about this from the liberal media or Al or Jesse
    http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html

EDIT. Changed my mind about participating in this thread.
    Last edited by Johnnny5; July-22-09 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Not touching this thread with 10ft pole.

detmich Guest

Monica Conyers warned me about people like you, Rascist!

Troll alert

:d

Excuse me, I have to go and wash my eyeballs.

Quote Originally Posted by gazhekwe View Post
    Excuse me, I have to go and wash my eyeballs.

lol Gaz....

Interesting how all these 'crimes' are perpetuated by 'menacing' Black men on Good, defenseless, God fearing white women.....

In some American cities. If a white police officer sees a black male wearing gang colors, it would pulled up to him, ask questions, search his belongings. When that white police officer sees drugs and a piece. I'm sure that some action would be taken: Either the black male will grab his piece and "bust a cap" off the cop or the police will "bust a cap" off the black male. If the bullet hits the black male, he'll either be dead, or in the hospital if he survives. If the buller hits the white police officer, he'll either be dead or in the hospital of it survives.

I was curious what the start of the thread was, so i de-ignored 4real. that link? if you google "new nation" their website comes up with this description:

"Racist 'online' news paper catering to white people"

So idiots like that still exist. [[no, not surprised. after all, the republican party still has about a 30% membership...)

Wow ! the New Nation News, thats a piece of work! I looked around its website and I guess even the white nationalists need to have their own news outlet, but to pass it off as a mainstream news site is laughable

"Something i ran across in my internet travels" quote from 4real

LOL ! that website is probably in his "favorites"
    Last edited by firstandten; July-22-09 at 11:50 AM.

4real, what's up with your web browsing?

Karl, have you risen from the dead??

ccbatson Guest

Crime is higher amongst the poor. Minorities are disproportionately poor. Liberal entitlements imposed this sad state of affairs on said minorities over generations of dignity robbing and family destroying taxpayer funded programs.

Well look at what I found during my internet travels....

detmich Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Stylin View Post

Well look at what I found during my internet travels....
    Are you saying current Black on White crime is a form of reparation for someting that happened in 1901?

Wow, I knew 4Sarcasm was a troll, but now they have shown they are racist as well.

4real:

.....and, according to the Flat Earth Society, the world is , indeed, flat!

Quote Originally Posted by 4real View Post
    Something i ran across in my internet travels
    That quote sort of reminds me what James Carville once said... if you dragged a $100 bill thru a trailer park, you'd be surprised what sticks to it....

ccbatson Guest

What? A racist liberal? Impossible...huh? Most racists have historically been and still are liberals? No...can't be.

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    What? A racist liberal? Impossible...huh? Most racists have historically been and still are liberals? No...can't be.
    you are right, it can't. you are, yet again, conflating terms. A big section of the dems -- dixiecrats, etc -- were extremely racist, and also extremely conservative. it is racism and conservatism that walk hand in hand, since BOTH seek to limit the franchise to an exclusive club. liberalism seeks to expand power to a larger number of people. that is the be all end all of both movements

4real is ignorant, so we must overlook him.

4real Guest

Some more stats from the U.S. 'racist governmnet.

http://www.racismeantiblanc.bizland.com/005/06-02.htm
    the truth can be painful sometimes

According to the latest US Department of Justice survey of crime victims, more than 6.6 million violent crimes [[murder, rape, assault and robbery) are committed in the US each year, of which about 20 per cent, or 1.3 million, are inter-racial crimes.
    Most victims of race crime—about 90 per cent—are white, according to the survey "Highlights from 20 Years of Surveying Crime Victims", published in 1993.
    Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by black Americans in 1992, compared with about 132,000 blacks who were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by whites, according to the same survey.
    Blacks thus committed 7.5 times more violent inter-racial crimes than whites even though the black population is only one-seventh the size of the white population. When these figures are adjusted on a per capita basis, they reveal an extraordinary disparity: blacks are committing more than 50 times the number of violent racial crimes of whites.
    According to the latest annual report on murder by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, most inter-racial murders involve black assailants and white victims, with blacks murdering whites at 18 times the rate that whites murder blacks.

An another thing, whats up with that prick Obama who called a cop 'acted stupidly' [[bad grammer Obama) for doing his job correctly.

Oh ok I get it.....4Unreal is whoring for attention again....

"hey 4real.....yesh we see you! Yesh we shee you! Yesh we can such a pretty poster! Wittle forumer not getting enuff attention? Wer shee you 4real!"

*in my most sickening babytalk voice*

Quote: "the truth can be painful sometimes"

Especially when manipulated to satisfy your hatred.

The statistics on crime point to one simple conclusion. Impoverished people generally lack education. That is the key. I think you'd find a correlation between school drop out rates and associated offenders. This is not a black or white issue. Blacks simply live in a higher percentage poverty per capita.

Racist Obama

"What I think we know separate and apart from this incident is that there's a long history in this country of African-Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately," Obama said. "That's just a fact."
    http://www.comcast.net/articles/news...ar.Disorderly/

From ‘Dreams of My Father’, “I CEASED TO ADVERTISE MY MOTHER’S RACE AT ABOUT 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites”
    http://foro.univision.com/univision/...ssage.id=30982

"...it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."
    http://www.theobamafile.com/ObamaQuotes.htm
    The great uniter....
    yeah, right.
    With leaders like Barack Obama around, racism won't be going away anytime soon.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast