Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Hillary 2016

Default Hillary 2016

Honestly, I don't know whether to high five him or say "Dude I thought you learned by now". . . At least she's a vast upgrade from Monica. Fear Hillary's rage, Mr. Clinton.

With the moral standards of 2014 America, this probably won't effect Hillary's chances in the upcoming election.

In a blockbuster exclusive, Radar has unearthed a secret audio recording during which the Hollywood actor, who had his own three-year sexual liaison with Hurley, recounts how the famously-frisky ex-President once sent a plane to fly Hurley to Washington D.C., where he bedded her in the White House — while First Lady Hillary was in the very next room!

On the tape, recorded in January of this year and provided to Radar and GLOBE in a joint investigation, 52-year-old Sizemore boasts to two pals about how he arranged the pair’s first rendezvous.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...hillarys-back/

Tom Sizemore, a man of flawless character.

Nauseating: more of the Clintons or Bushes - check please! I'm pretty done with the presumptive familial dynasty set, already.

It would be a complete upheaval of the political system and a reality check for the status quo if Americans came out in force and voted for a third party candidate, like a Green Party or Libertarian Candidate, even if they don't agree completely with their platform, just to jamb real tangible change into the corrupt and broken political system that is America.

I would much prefer Elizabeth Warren. Over anybody

In the of words the democrat front runner "What difference does it make......."

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    I would much prefer Elizabeth Warren. Over anybody
    I'd go along with that.

Some 80+ percent of Obama judicial appointees are corporate lawyers. Obamacare is a money grant to big insurance. There is little "progressive" or "liberal" about Obama's policies. The same would be true of Hillary

Words that will not quite go away....

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    In the of words the democrat front runner "What difference does it make......."

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    Some 80+ percent of Obama judicial appointees are corporate lawyers. Obamacare is a money grant to big insurance. There is little "progressive" or "liberal" about Obama's policies. The same would be true of Hillary
    NWO is what it's all about.
    The only way Hillary will lose is if a Republican nominee would achieve better results for the global elite to have their goals achieved.

Quote Originally Posted by Papasito View Post
    It would be a complete upheaval of the political system and a reality check for the status quo if Americans came out in force and voted for a third party candidate, like a Green Party or Libertarian Candidate, even if they don't agree completely with their platform, just to jamb real tangible change into the corrupt and broken political system that is America.
    That will never happen. Third party candidates only do one thing, and that is guarantee that the Democrat running wins.