Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default I like our new Police Chief

I like this guy.............everytime I see him he's a class act.

Same here. And that's the word around the neighborhood.

Me, too. I can't believe we all agree.

Ditto........

Huge improvement. Mind you the bar was kind of [[by that I mean very) low, but its refreshing to see someone work out. Let's hope this continues!

I like the chief TODAY. “DETROIT POLICE CHIEF FOR THE DAY”

Please join us on today, at 9:00 a.m. when The Detroit Police Department will be under the command of a new Police Chief. Nine year old Jayvon Felton, who was recently diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, will be Chief for the Day. He will receive his oath of office from his predecessor Chief of Police James E. Craig. Chief Felton will be provided with a day of fun that he will remember for the rest of his precious life. Chief Felton will be transported to the Detroit Public Safety Headquarters [[1301 Third Street Detroit, MI 48226) via helicopter; He will take his oath of office and give a press conference. He will then engage with his staff and classmates before continuing his duties as Police Chief. http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/local_n...hief-for-a-day