Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Hastings Paradise will now be a childrens book...sort of

I decided to change up the book into a all ages kind of book.

Everything in the story still based off of Detroit Hastings street and surrounding areas.

The main characters will be changed into kids. There will be mentions and encounters with kid stars. Lil Ella, Lil Sarah, Lil Billie, Lil Dizzy for example. The venues will be changed to more kid friendly like The sun club[[flame bar), Horseshoe camp[[606 horse shoe club), Kit theatre[[fox theatre), and Apple theatre[[Apollo theatre) all these places will be talent shows.

There will be kid like steampunk cyborg villains: Stardust, Steampunk Helen, Steampunk Clara, Steampunk Duke, Steampunk Lau and Har betas, and Steampunk Josey.

The steampunks will be based off of 1920-30 version of stars. I have about 100 pages of my first book to change up to PG.

More soon.

The Logo of the book.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

You aren't the author I met near third st and Taylor during the Life Remodeled clean-up last summer, are you?

No. There is someone else making a children's book about Detroit too? Cool.