Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default "Trust" Kwame... send your $$$ to his trust...

It's a new year, but it's the same ole' Kwame Kilpatrick. A new video on YouTube, fronted by former congresswoman Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick, asks you to donate money to the Freedom and Justice Trust.

According to www.freedomjusticetrust.com, "The definite purpose of the Trust is to raise money to free Kwame Kilpatrick from prison, and support efforts to realize justice in his legal fight."

Can't knock his hustle. Just don't donate!!!

KWAME M KILPATRICKRegister Number: 44678-039
    Race: Black
    Sex: M
    Located at: El Reno FCI
    This is a medium level facility - kinda sorta rough - with a camp attached. When he gets down to 10 years left on his sentence he may be eligible for camp...
    Release Date: 08/01/2037

http://www.bop.gov/Locate/

Quote Originally Posted by nativegirl View Post
    Can't knock his hustle.
    Why yes, yes you can.

[QUOTE=Vic01;419831]It's a new year, but it's the same ole' Kwame Kilpatrick. A new video on YouTube, fronted by former congresswoman Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick, asks you to donate money to the Freedom and Justice Trust.

According to www.freedomjusticetrust.com, "The definite purpose of the Trust is to raise money to free Kwame Kilpatrick from prison, and support efforts to realize justice in his legal fight."[LEFT][COLOR=#000000]
    Read more: [URL]http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/24559061/trust-asks-kilpatrick-supporte

How did she escape this family mess?
    One t-shirt for the dirty pile.

Seems like a nice way to repatriate and launder the money we all know he squirreled away off shore. No reporting requirements, no public disclosure... I imagine the couple mil will magically be donated by "concerned" friends and supporters.

These folks have no shame or have any problem in asking other folks for money for things they should have themselves. Kwame asked for money from that pastor for providing a Christmas holiday for his family. Carlita went public asking for donations to pay for the kids' private school tuition. Now they want donations to pay for his appeal. It's too bad these folks don't make an effort to EARN an honest living.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Why yes, yes you can.

Amen!
    I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the video but I am. It's pathetic imo.

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    Seems like a nice way to repatriate and launder the money we all know he squirreled away off shore. No reporting requirements, no public disclosure... I imagine the couple mil will magically be donated by "concerned" friends and supporters.
    Baily, I assumed the obvious. That they really wanted individual donations.

Thanks for peeling back the cloud for me and pointing out the obvious. We know he was taking bribes. And we know that his finances are being watched. So he needs a way to 'repatriate' the cash. Of course. Why didn't I see that? Thanks.

I see that the official text here refers to “Mayor Kilpatrick”- a touch of intellectual dishonesty [[I have a problem with the custom of referring to former elected officials by their title years after they have left office; former Presidents may be one thing, but mayors, councilpeople? But I guess that’s just me.) Ms. Cheeks-Kilpatrick is better off privately trying to help the children and that's it. Kwame Kilpatrick is not a political prisoner.

Haha this just made my day: "#freekwame." This man just doesn't know when to call it quits. He needs to serve his time and leave the citizens of Detroit alone. Yes, he did some good, but there's no way the video can truly claim "Kwame didn't hurt Detroit." Anyway hope nobody donates and he serves his time...

Can I fedex a flaming bag of shit to him?

Quote Originally Posted by nativegirl View Post
    Can't knock his hustle. Just don't donate!!!
    True.

The guy will be in prison for the better part of the prime of his life.

When living hunks of shit like George Zimmerman are getting thosands in legal donations and selling "art" for 6 fucking figures while just...tapdancing on the law...

I'll be goddamned I'm gonna waste outrage on the family of a guy doing 30+, for seperating fools from their money.

Quote Originally Posted by brizee View Post
    True.

The guy will be in prison for the better part of the prime of his life.

When living hunks of shit like George Zimmerman are getting thosands in legal donations and selling "art" for 6 fucking figures while just...tapdancing on the law...

I'll be goddamned I'm gonna waste outrage on the family of a guy doing 30+, for seperating fools from their money.
    Get back to me when Zimmerman steals $84 mil from an impoverished, dying, City, will you? The only fools I see are the ones that voted for that thieving thug Kilpatrick for a second term and still support him. Long learning curve, I guess.

Get back to me when Zimmerman steals $84 mil from an impoverished, dying, City, will you? The only fools I see are the ones that voted for that thieving thug Kilpatrick for a second term and still support him. Long learning curve, I guess.
    I know right?

Just killed an innocent kid for no reason is all!

NAH still not givin a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by brizee View Post
    I know right?

Just killed an innocent kid for no reason is all!

NAH still not givin a shit.
    Try the Non-Detroit Issues Forum, There's a string 5 miles long on the subject.

I'm not to give my money to some "United KWAME fund". His mind is a terrible thing to waste!

Try the Non-Detroit Issues Forum, There's a string 5 miles long on the subject.
    No thanks I saw the idiocy flying in there.

In the meantime to reiterate, the false outrage at fundraising for a man who has NO CHANCE of being released early, in the face of a murderer walking free who STILL recieves cash and support in some sort of racial potshot...just a little gross.

Kilpatrick will get his share of fundage from his supporters too. No doubt.

Kilpatrick will get his share of fundage from his supporters too. No doubt.
    I sent some Kwame bucks. Unfortunately for him, they aren't legal tender

I sent them my Dad's e-mail address and phone number. When they call back they will get an earful!

I forwarded him my Nigerian Banker who has Millions to deposit in my Bank Account as soon as I give all my Personal Information!

[QUOTE=brizee;419892
    I'll be goddamned I'm gonna waste outrage on the family of a guy doing 30+, for seperating fools from their money.[/QUOTE]

I dunno, I usually have enough outrage to go around. I mean, just because, say, Pol Pot, was really bad and never faced justice doesn't mean I can't hate Kwame and his criminal family for their crimes.

I support giving people a second chance. But Kwame has already eaten up and spit out any compassion people might have had for him. And the fact that are still some people that come to his defense is repulsive. When my uncle John went to jail [[for real estate fraud), he was not the least bit contrite, and as a result he has been mostly shunned by my family. I wish everyone would just let him fade away, and erase that he was ever here. He is an evil, destructive human. If his Mom loved her grandchildren, she would abandon defense of her son and tell the kids, "Don't be like your father." He is justly jailed.

Yes, well stated. I am saddened about what all this mean to the sons. Though years from now they will form their own opinion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast