Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default House Cleaning Service Recommendation?

This is NOT something I'd look up in the yellow pages! Hah! Looking for a reference of an established, bonded professional house keeping company for an older friend living in northwest Detroit.

The house is a colonial, well kept, and in very good condition as it stands now. Monthly service needed only to maintain. There was a house keeping service used for many years but they went out of business.

Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you.
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-21-14 at 08:25 PM.

I know a woman who does house cleaning, but she's independent and not bonded. I know she's trustworthy, for whatever it's worth. If you think they might be interested let me know and I can message you with contact info.

Thank you so much for your response SMRJ. I may be contacting you soon via PM. The one company she was using kept having a 'turn over' of staff and delays in their ability to schedule cleanings. Like what is that about?

Thanks, please let me know one way or the other. I understand that they may want to go with a company as opposed to an independent.

^^^^ I am about to PM you... Thanks.

I have Merry Maids and am very satisfied with their services. They have a key and the service is charged on my card. Everything has been fine for the past two years we have worked this way.

Thanks, G. But from what I understand they will not come into the city. I have found a few bonded, insured companies who will not service Detroit. I'll check to see if MM does.