Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default I am still looking for relatives of Thomas Shirley Smith

I have been looking for relatives of my late father. He passed away in Detroit, Michigan in 1990 or 91. I never knew him, his brothers name was Cletus Smith. He has passed away as well as far as I know. It would be nice to met my half brothers or sisters. If anyone has any information that might help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by lucille View Post
    I have been looking for relatives of my late father. He passed away in Detroit, Michigan in 1990 or 91. I never knew him, his brothers name was Cletus Smith. He has passed away as well as far as I know. It would be nice to met my half brothers or sisters. If anyone has any information that might help me it would be greatly appreciated.
    Lucille, this is not a genealogy forum but the forum members here who are genealogy hobbyists have been more than helpful to you when you posted this request twice before:

Looking for family members in Warren Michigan
    Looking for relatives in Warren Michigan

On May 24, 2013, "courtney" found information about Cletus E. Smith and this link she provided gave you three names to follow up on. Have you tried contacting this person who is the source of the photo and information about Cletus that appears on that page? Have you tried finding Cletus' wife Marie or their daughter Theresa Marie Smith?

In this current thread, you should have been more specific in your request and it would have been helpful to include links to your previous requests.

As you mentioned in one of the previous threads, you are really looking for any half-brothers/sisters from the marriage between Thomas Smith and Christine Novak who at one time lived in Wayne, Michigan.

In one of those previous threads you gave Thomas's date of death as Feb. 7, 1989 but in this thread you estimate it as being in 1990 or 1991. Which is it? Are you forgetful or are you just playing us?
    Last edited by Mikeg; January-14-14 at 09:41 AM.

Mike you were very kind.

More kind than kin?

i did all that thanks for your help though! Nobody was that person thanks again!
    Lucille