Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Rochelle Riley: Enough scandals - Detroit deserves better leadership

I thought this article deserved it's own thread. Maybe Rochelle Riley should consider elected office...

http://www.freep.com/article/2014011...075/1001/rss01

I think Detroit needs more than a mediocre writer who habitually shows her face, 3-4 days later, to state the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by NickCharles View Post
    I think Detroit needs more than a mediocre writer who habitually shows her face, 3-4 days later, to state the obvious.
    Well it does take 6 or 7 stages to adequately write a coherent and informative piece of prose.

I like the last bit of advice... http://www.studygs.net/writing/roughdrafts.htm

Even a "mediocre writer" would be a huge improvement over some of the past, recent, and current, city council members...

Hmm. I don’t think that even well-meaning media folk should be trying to segue into public office in Metro Detroit. Whatever “the system” looks like from the outside, inevitably people run into walls trying to change it from within, or they fully assimilate into the internal culture, negative outcomes and all.