Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Contrails and Chemtrails

Hey - I know theres been some talk about contrails and chemtrails on here before - Gannon Im looking in your direction...

Check out this hilarious jet trail:

http://detroitfunk.com/?p=2057

Its negative space through the cloud formation. Strange.

Link corrected by tinyurl.com.

The auto censor screwed it up.

Damn, Mauser, I saw two like that just this past week.

I keep seeing those Xs with the 30/150 angles, and one appeared in 'negative' just above some storm clouds that conveniently moved away. It was in the solid cloud dome above, and was very obvious. Distractingly obvious!

Plus, I finally found the series of pictures I took on the drive back from Atlanta a month or so ago...seriously disproving MikeM's harsh defense of this phenomena. There were a series of these X's in totally clear airspace...there is NO way regular random contrails would always and only be these X shapes while nothing else appeared.

Heard from my old Conspiracy Theory Brew & View friends over the weekend, and one was telling me the government was introducing a new cloud form to the lexicon to cover for their manipulations in government airspace.

I'll do what I can to upload those pictures, along with the time and dates so MikeM can compare them with published flight plans and he can finally be convinced that there is something else out there beyond what he so vigorously defends...IF he isn't part of the cover!

Cheers

Thanks Jimaz.

Gannon - MikeM :

Those appeared on 07 04 09 - I shot the photos at the corner of Gratiot and the Boulevard next to the Methodist church. 8:26 am. You can see the relationship to the corner of the church in the lower image, I cant say exactly but the trail appears to be following an east to west direction.

Here is some fuel for the fire:

HAARP

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/

I tried to look at this place on Google Earth, but it seems to have a black box over it. Maybe I was in a pipeline area though, I can see why they would block that out of view.

The HAARP arrays should not be blocked from Google because they allege to be 100% private [[to avoid violating that pesky ABM treaty, is my guess)
    Last edited by mauser; July-20-09 at 07:42 AM.

HERE IS A LINK to a map that you can select what source, i.e. USGS or Google or topo etc.

Terraserver says "Could not locate any image at [[62.391667,-145.150833)"

If you dial up the coordinates on Google, you get a half obscured shot of part of the array fields. The photos stitching together at that juncture dont match, and half are out of focus.

Anyway, there are a lot of folks who think that the Tesla borne technology used at HAARP has a lot to do with weather disturbances. One theory being that the chemtrails are conductive targets laid out in the sky for the HAARP to aim at.

For the anti "foil hat" crowd out there, HAARP is real, and so is Tesla - so be careful how much you pooh pooh at one time here.

Tunguska-atcha !

Heh, thanks for the reminders, Mauser.

Seems even I forget the things I've learned over the years.

I just found a few pictures of an MK-ULTRA program survivor I met at a New Mexico rest area...among many of the folks I've crossed paths with who've confirmed that esoteric stuff I've learned is REAL.

I met her years before I ever learned of the depths of depravity that are encompassed the tentacles of that Nazi mind control program gone astray...funny she would insist I take her pictures at the time.

Odd that I only found it now, after many attempts to find it previously.

Just found this in my e-travels...

...wondering if they've finally turned the volume on HAARP to eleven.

Hopefully we don't ALL spontaneously combust.

OK, I had to go look it up, what the heck is HAARP?

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/faq.html

High-power mis-application of another mysterious Tesla-derived technology.

Considered by many to be able to manipulate weather and human thought...by aiming the EM energy and controlling frequency and amplitude for specific effect. Usually negative.

They are messing with things they barely understand, if at all. Kinda like splitting atoms.

In the wrong hands...things can get really ugly, really fast.

You guys are worried about a high powered TV aerial in Alaska? LOL sheesh...

That website doesn't appear to be hosted by anyone associated with this antenna. It's probably a cell phone tower.

Sstash...who says anyone is worried?!

So quick to ridicule...you have no idea, I guess ignorance IS bliss.

For you. For now!

Default [[plus a little bump at the end for the high-ons)

This is from a website called mindcontrolforums. I believe he says it well.

This is long, but a great deal of pertinent information regarding aware individual's concern over the potential misuse of this technology.

Enter HAARP

HAARP is an acronym for "HIGH FREQUENCY ACTIVE AURORAL RESEARCH PROGRAM".According to the government's official web site concerning HAARP, it is a research station located on 30+ acres of land owned by the U.S. Department of Defense.We are also strangely informed by the same official site, "Technical expertise and procurement services as required for the management, administration and evaluation of the program are being provided cooperatively by the Air Force [[Air Force Research Laboratory) and Navy [[Office of Naval Research and Naval Research Laboratory). Since HAARP consists of many individual items of scientific equipment, both large and small, there is a considerable list of commercial, academic and government organizations."

One might ask, "What is a research facility intended to simply study our atmosphere doing on DoD property?" The answer may well lie in revealing what HAARP's actual functions. HAARP consists of a phased array of 180 towers placed 80' apart in a 1000' by 1200' grid. 2 antennas that transmit ELF and VLF waves, ranging from 2.8 to 7 Hz [[VLF) and from 7 to 10 Hz, [[ELF) into the atmosphere top each tower. The array is powered from 30 shelters, each responsible for powering 6 towers. Each shelter contains 6 pairs of 10 kW Transmitters, allowing for a 3600 kW transmission from the array. The signal can be focused strongly to a single area or dispersed over a wide range. There are several such sites placed around the world elf wave transmitting sites worldwide.

Most who are familiar with HAARP however, are usually only familiar with the one Alaskan facility, thinking it to be the sole such facility. Nearly No one is today aware of the many other sites such as the ones located in Puerto Rico, South Africa, and the several in the former Soviet Union. It is an interesting side-note that the project was conceived and experimented with beginning in the 1950's according to our own government. Not coincidentally this is the time frame that MK Ultra was operating carte blanche and in full swing. What is the significance of this [[HAARP) in respect to mass mind control? The answer lies in the effect of ELF waves on both the human brain and the human body.

To understand the effect of elf waves on the human brain, we need to understand first a little bit concerning the differing patterns and wavelengths, which we as humans normally function in.

DELTA
    brainwaves are in the 0.5 to 4 cycles per second range, and are generated from the forward part of the brain. This pattern is normally associated with very deep sleep and some eastern mystics achieve this state while awake but in a very deep meditation.

THETA
    brainwaves are in the range of 4 to 7 cycles per second. This pattern is associated with light sleep and deep rest. Creativity and inspired though often accompany this state. How often have you almost been asleep and an idea or solution suddenly hit?

ALPHA
    brainwaves are almost non existent in children under 10 years of age. This wave pattern is generating at 7 to 12 cycles per second. This is a very interesting pattern. It is a pattern, which prevents concentration. It is highly susceptible to suggestibility. In other words a person operating in this pattern is easily led, even against their will. It can be pleasant and even euphoric. For some reason these days most men and women are operating throughout their waking hours in the alpha wave state.

BETA
    brainwaves run a wide range from 13 to 27 cycles per second. These waves should seemingly be the optimum pattern for humans to walk and work in during their waking hours. These patterns allow us to analyze things and situations and more readily allow the human brain to focus on external stimulation. It is associated with alert mental activity.

GAMMA
    brainwaves are sometimes called hyper-beta waves and operate above 27 cycles per second. These can be associated with hyperactivity or quick sudden bursts of physical activity.

Bearing these in mind, it is important to know that both the brain and the body become effected by outside ELF stimuli. Differing frequencies have differing effects as well from a feeling of euphoria, to extreme dizziness and sickness and confusion, to the accelerated growth of cancerous cells, sometimes as much as 6X or more. One of the more interesting effects is the fact that frequencies between 8 and 12 Hz can actually "entrain" the human brainwave.

What is meant by the "entraining" of one's brain? If one's brain is operating at 15 cycles per second, we saw that they are operating in the "Beta" brainwave pattern. This also as we saw it the optimum pattern for analysis and thinking and examining outside stimuli. If this normally operating brain is then exposed to elf waves in the frequency of 8 to 12 cycles per second, as a chameleon changes its color, so too does the brainwave change from Beta patterns to an Alpha pattern, exactly matching the pattern of the outside source. This change takes place in some brains immediately upon outside contact.

What is the significance of these findings?

The brain should normally work in the Beta pattern through normal working hours. However an outside source emitting ELF waves can throw it into an Alpha pattern which is a pattern which disallows concentration and focus and deep examination, throwing the subject into a state that is very easy to lead by suggestion. In other words a person in this state is easily brainwashed. They cannot focus on the realities of the things that are going on about them and scrutinize them. One living in this state lives a shallow life of eat drink and be merry, are easily entertained and distracted. Some sit in front of the television soaking up any and all propaganda they are fed. The live a mentally shallow life and do not even realize it because it becomes a norm. The HAARP transmitters, as well as similar transmitters worldwide transmit varying frequencies. The frequencies most used are within the range that would effect the brain throwing it from the Beta state to the Alpha. To see the effect all we need do is to look at the easily influenced zombified society we live in.Another interesting side-note. Many of the readers will remember the old commercial about marijuana, where we see EEG results being displayed. We see high consistent spikes and hear the words, "This is your brain".

Next we see the spikes level off until all we see is nearly a straight line as we hear the ominous words, "This is your brain on Marijuana". What is NOT being explained is the TRUE effects of marijuana on the human brainwave patterns. What we see being displayed in that commercial are ALPHA waves. According to ALL reputable studies from the likes of Cornell University and many many more, marijuana does lower the Alpha pattern BUT it throws the brain back into BETA where it performs its BEST thinking and in depth examination. It allows for deeper scrutiny.

It has also been shown to improve the malignant effects of lower frequency ELF wave on the human body such as in the fact it is a cancer retardant.

Many questions are raised by these facts.Why has the US and Russia built these transmitters worldwide? Knowing these are great men of science are we to believe that they are unaware of the brainwashing effects of the ELF waves they are producing? .Or is this pattern effecting our minds to the point we will not even ask the question or look into it further or simply not care? Marijuana has been proven not to work as we saw earlier in brainwashing techniques. It was tried and dropped by Sidney Gottleib and others. It is proven by university research to be beneficial to the body and to move the brain from an Alpha brainwave patter to its proper Beta brainwave pattern. Is this the reason what has been labeled by leading university research, as being the safest and most beneficial drug on earth has been deemed illegal?
    [[article edited to correctly eliminate the M before the first two Hz's when describing the frequencies broadcast and measured by HAARP, and to emphasize the differences in brainwave activity)

So there...couple this with the information about the Earth's natural heartbeat...the Schumann Resonance [[and harmonics)...and we're talking about tickling the planet's core frequency and beyond. The frequency has been 7.83 HZ since it was discovered...and I read somewhere that it has been steadily rising towards 12 Hz over the past decade, although I cannot find that information recently.

Chew on that for a while, I've got to go for a run.
    Last edited by Gannon; July-20-09 at 04:10 PM.

Boy, does that bring back memories. Back in the 70s and early 80s, the Navy wanted to install Project Seafarer, a miles square ELF antenna near Marquette, MI. There was a huge fight put up about it due to unstudied or unreported impacts on the brains of people and animals. The antenna was supposed to communicate with nuclear submarines. At the time, I thought Michigan residents put up enough of a fight to derail this project, but apparently one was installed near Escanaba that is six acres, and has 56 miles of antenna.

Here is some info on the initial project that we were fighting back then:

As regards SEAFARER, it grew after Michigan was selected. The number of transmitters remained at three but the antenna network doubled to 2,400 miles of cable. Grid spacing was reduced from 4-6 miles apart to 3.5 miles. The entire grid would then occupy 4,700 square miles ....

But on 18 March 1977 then Michigan Governor William G. Millikan vetoed the project. In a telegram to Defense Secretary Harold Brown he said: "The people of Michigan do not want SEAFARER, nor do I."7 President Carter terminated SEAFARER on 16 February 1978 and directed that additional studies be performed before making a decision on how to proceed with ELF. ....

A further scaled-down ELF system emerged shortly after Millikan's veto. In December 1977 the Navy recommended construction of an amended concept, called Austere ELF, in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. On 2 March 1978 Vice Admiral Robert Kaufman formally announced this project. It was to consist of 130 miles of antenna cable divided into three elements of 32, 45 and 53 miles long. Each of these elements would terminate at K.I. Sawyer Air Force Base where the single transmitter would be located. The cables would be buried along public roads and other right of ways.

By early 1981 Austere ELF was in difficulty from citizen resistance and budget constraints. Admiral Thomas B. Hayward, then Chief of Naval Operations, told Congress: "No threat has emerged that causes us concern about our SSBN [nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarine] force. And, therefore, it is not essential to press on with ELF at the present time." Navy Secretary John F. Lehman recommended to Defense Secretary Caspar Weinberger that the ELF communication system be shelved. ...

The Reagan Administration did not agree with Pentagon assessments, however. On 8 October 1981 the Pentagon, under direction from the President, released plans for a further scaled down ELF system called Project ELF. It was a three-pronged effort to [[1) upgrade the Wisconsin
    facility, [[2) install a second transmitter with antenna at K.I. Sawyer Air Force Base in Michigan, and [[3) install ELF receivers in submarines.
    Plans for Michigan were similar to Austere ELF except that only 56 miles of cable, in Escanaba State Forest, was planned -- exactly double that at the existing Wisconsin test facility. It was to be above ground. Pentagon officials now said the Wisconsin and Michigan transmitters would be connected by "secure data links." Each transmitter could work independently but the signal strength would be lower. Original plans were for initial operation in 1985 and full operation with receivers on all submarines by 1987. It was not until the 1990s that all submarines had ELF receivers.

http://www.plrc.org/docs/941005B.pdf

Beautiful, isn't it? As a vocal protester of this system, I am appalled at the persistence and interference of a hawkish administration that was willing to spend any kind of money on defense despite teaching that government was the enemy and had no right to OUR money and despite the fact that no credible threat had been identified. As we continue on that path to continual war, we can take that lesson and learn from it that we must be as persistent as those who wish to imprison us forever in a net of war. Welcome to 1984.

The HAARP facility is also located just north of the largest national forest in the USA, which contains something like 7 of the tallest mountain peaks in the country. Interesting location.

HAARP is not a television nor cell phone tower. It functions via manipulation of the Northern Aurora Borealis, hence its northern location.

In short, they are fucking with the electro-magnetic field of the earth to see what it does. Or because they know what it does.

Tesla was developing a system to harness the magnetosphere for limitless and FREE energy for every human on earth when he was censored and isolated. He also developed a lossless and wireless transmission system for the energy. [[I am pretty sure all wireless technology comes from Tesla) All funding was cut over this project, and he was ostracized. The FBI seized and classified all of Tesla's notes upon his death, including the notes that were the basis of HAARP.

Whatever that thingy is, it aint cool.

Now where's MikeM to sober up this conversation with a plausible explanation for the negative space contrail !

Here is a school text book that teaches about the usefulness of spraying chemicals into the atmosphere to "control" climate - this is in a SCHOOL BOOK !

5.19 Case Study: Solutions for Global Warming

HERE IS THE LINK to the school book

and

HERE IS A LINK

to what is being taught to children about chemtrails in that book.

ccbatson Guest

Scary, isn't it? is it more scary than teaching kids that Al Gore's myth of manmade global m=warming is scientific fact? Not even close.

They're both in the book, and both propaganda. So what?

We've been teaching our youth ideals forever...and those ideals have always been radically skewed and forever hopeful.

Like teaching them that selfish capitalism unto individualism [[under God) is good...as WE got all my life. Now THAT is scary...and we're living the reasons WHY today.

It is all in your perspective...

Various guests on Coast to Coast AM have been talking about this for years.

www.coasttocoastam.com

ccbatson Guest

Gannon, how is capitalism bad?

Unregulated capitalism is evil because it encourages greed, which is the root of all evil.

ccbatson Guest

Says who? Proven how? By what examples?

Do yourself a favor and read Ayn Rand's "The Virtues of Selfishness" and "Capitalism, the Unknown Ideal" at least and for starters. Why am I so confident that this will change any person's view of capitalism? The rational logical case for these concepts is made in such a way that the critical thinker cannot help but embrace the concepts.

You and I will have to agree to disagree on this one. My religious beliefs are what shapes my opinions in regards to capitalism, and from what you've said in the past, you tend to be more secular than I.

BTW, I've read Rands works in the past, and some I agree with, some not so much. To each his own.

I really don't know much about HAARP but I have had some experience with phased array antennas.

A simple antenna radiates in all directions so it's not very powerful in any direction. To aim the radiation in some desired direction, you can use a parabolic antenna but it's inflexible. With a phased array you can actually steer the beam around or adjust the focus quickly, electronically, with no moving parts. They're used on aircraft fuselages where a parabolic dish's aerodynamics would be intolerable.

Oh, I was also zapped by a radar once at close range. It was the creepiest sensation I've ever felt. It felt like bugs crawling around inside my body. Not painful but definitely unnatural. I left that area ASAP!
    Last edited by Jimaz; July-20-09 at 09:06 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast